“Never been before!”

Cheeseburger Bobby's
Ranked #29 of 171 Restaurants in Cartersville
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped for a quick lunch. We decided to share and so glad we did. The portions are large. We got the Carolina burger, chicken tenders and fries/onion rings. It was all good. I would definitely stop again.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Not impressed with the way this place is managed. They were out of sweet tea, all the trash was full and over flowing, the bar had no tomatoes, very few pickles, and was extremely low on many other items. Haven't even seen my food yet......lets hope that isn't as disappointing as the way this place is kept. No restaurant should look like this.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been to Cheeseburger Bobby’s many times and it has always been a great experience. The burgers are great, the fries are the best, and the service is always top notch! Don’t forget to get and use their Frequent Muncher Card.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Cheeseburge Bobby's has great cheeseburgers. They use Angus beef and they have a loyalty card which we always use. We also use coupons for free sandwiches. This is a convenient restaurant for us and one we have always used prior to a Cartersville High School football game.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This is one of our favorite burger restaurants. We love the cheeseburgers, the always hot fries and the crispy fresh onion rings. The veggie burger is one of the best I've had...lots of fresh toppings and sauces to choose from! It's not unusual for us to stop in more than once a week!