“Real Food”

Cracker Barrell Old Country Store
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Calhoun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A great break from fast food. Every time I have stopped here the food is always great. The waitresses are professional and friendly. Great place to take the family

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I am the organizer of a tour group that went thru Calhoun on Thursday, June 14. The manager phoned ahead of time to make sure we were still on schedule. When we arrived with 43 guest we were seated right away and it didn't take long to get our food. Which was good and hot. The staff was friendly, accommodating and checkout was a breeze. Thank You!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

Ate Wednesday night dinner at the Calhoun Cracker Barrell. I got the Cedar Broccoli
chicken for the first time. Very, Very tasty and good. For my sides, I had green beans
and carrots. Always amazes me, how consistent the cooks at Cracker Barrell are in preparing their vegetables. Cooked well and seasonal perfectly. Outstanding breakfasts. .

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped here before the long country road home. Perfect, delicious biscuits, chicken n rice and tea! Veronica was our waitress. We have 2 little ones. She was patient with us and made sure our drinks stay filled and gave us boxes to pack leftovers in and a bag. She did GREAT! Thanks for a pleasant visit!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here more than 30 minutes and only seen a waitress once-to order. Wife had to run down another waitress to get coffee refill. Hope food will be worth the wait.

Been to Cracker Barrell Old Country Store? Share your experiences!