“You can find it here!”

The Big Peach Antiques Mall
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Byron
Reviewed 18 June 2018

They have a great variety of items, and you can make offers for less than the price tag (if not marked firm) for items $75 or more.

Date of experience: June 2018
in 9 reviews
"browsing"
"interstate"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have wanted to stop at the Big Peach for a while now when I travel down the interstate to visit my parents and finally stopped in today. I had limited time but loved walking through (although quickly) and already thinking I’ll probably stop again on the way back. It’s a large venue with many separate booths and different showrooms. The booths were neat with a large variety including some items that were newer but mostly vintage and antique. The staff is friendly and there to help if needed but they let you look freely around. I could have stayed much longer!! You’re sure to find something but even browsing is fun. Recommend!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

This is one antique mall where I find something that I like. The store is neat, the vendors sell a wide variety of items, and the staff is very helpful. From vintage to fine antiques browsing is fun.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Well organized. Well laid out. Great prices and staff. They let you shop. Lot's of room to move and bring home your treasures.

Date of experience: February 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

There were so many different items. We were all interested in different things and were all happy with our purchases. We were there for about two hours and still didn't get to see everything. We also enjoyed the player piano which played 9 different instruments.

Date of experience: October 2017