“Good choice!”

Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #67 of 211 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We couldn’t find the restaurant the GPS was suppose to take us , so decided because we had less then an hour to eat, to try Firehouse sub shop. None of us had ever been to one. Well, that is now changed! They really have GOOD subs! They don’t stuff you with a huge roll with nothing inside. Definitely will check the one out back home. This place was clean and the young lady who waited on us was very nice and friendly.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stopped in for lunch and the place was very busy. None-the-less, we were able to quickly place our order, get oyr drinks, and, get seated. In less than 10 minutes our subs (6) were all delivered to our table, and, they were made exactly as ordered. The service was very quick and friendly in spite of the very busy time.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Quick and easy sandwich location with a great community message. Good menu options and if there is nothing on the list you can build your own combinations...go double toasted for your bread . Sweet Tea is refreshing!!! You can stay in or take away...enjoy!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

When my son suggested this for dinner I was hesitant, but the subs were excellent and the staff very accommodating. Very generous meat on the sandwich. Really liked the sparkling cherry lime-ade. They had highchair which w a s nice as my grandson was along. I thought the prices were very reasonable. Only negative was my son said his reduced fat jalapeno chips tasted stale.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I ate here for lunch while on a business trip. The service was friendly and super fast. The sub was outstanding, and prepared just as I asked. The restaurant is very clean, large, and has the new Coke soda machines. I highly recommend this place.