“Triple Mocha!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Brunswick
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a fun frappacino. Tastes great. The people there are always helpful & pleasant. Always like stopping there.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I don’t really drink coffee but my boss loves Starbucks so i went for her. I ordered two mochas and two sandwiches and it was nearly $20 bucks‼️I think that price is way over priced for a cup of coffee, and two sandwiches i could’ve gotten from McDonald’s for $3. It was nothing special about this place for me, and I’d only return for her and spend my hard earned money elsewhere. They did have good customer service, and nice Christmas containers.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Went in at 10:30 a.m. for a latte and were told it would be 10 minutes before they could make drinks because the espresso machine was being cleaned. I've been to countless Starbucks and this was a first. We didn't wait.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have gotten coffee here several times over the past few years. I generally order a non-fat Latte, sometimes with sugar free flavor, while my spouse prefers a blond roast. Last time I was at this Starbucks I ordered a Cafe Latte Grande with sugar free peppermint. The latte was prepared right with the proper amount of foam. My spouse ordered a pike roast and enjoyed her beverage as well. The service was polite and the coffee prepared in a timely manner.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff got our drinks right. It's inside a gas station right off the highway so easy for traveling!