Review Highlights
For a very relaxing treatment

Reviewed 8 May 2019
Claudia v
Tilburg
Very upmarket Spa

Well trained and professional personnel. Well prized spa packages, very comfortable and upgraded Spa

Reviewed 3 October 2018
201henkd
Lephalale, South Africa

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2019

I went to aloe day Spa for a couple of treatments while visiting this town and while Thando the therapist was great on all other treatments, a relatively mediocre pedicure was done. I guess maybe due to time pressure, she was going to just polish my feet after a dry file during the facial. I had to ask for my feet to be soaked and exfoliated which was done in less than 10mins. After this, polish was applied but it was so clumpy, about 3 layers had to be applied. At the end of the day, it seemed to look decent and I was fine with the other treatments so quite happy to leave. On getting home a few days later, I realised my feet were not buffed properly and the paint started to chip off (see photo). I called the manager to lodge a complaint and was told that they would have to ask the therapist what had happened and would call back - never heard back. I called a week later and spoke to the manager again and was told that I said I was happy with my treatment when asked and they can't do anything until the therapist comes back from vacation. In this case, it seems I've had to chase for this to be rectified which is unacceptable and at a point, the lady hung up and laughed about pressing the wrong button when I called back. Potentially great place but customer service needs to be improved on especially at the prices charged!!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 8 May 2019

The Spa is part of the Park Hotel. It’s a luxury environment where you feel at home right away! Very nice people and good treatments and massages. Don’t miss it when you are in the neighberhood!

Date of experience: April 2019