See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Was in the area to go hiking and was dropped off by our shuttle driver to get a room for the night. First off as we were to pay for the room we were asked to pay in cash, which was strange. I inquired the next morning if this was a normal practice and the gal staffing the desk so no and agreed that that was unusual. Second, the room was left a lot to be desired. There was soap and hair on the shower walls when we went to use it in the morning along with beer bottles and and "unlucky" fortune cookie that I had kicked out with my toes as I was standing along the bed packing up to leave.
When checking out I explained the poor condition the room was in as far as the house keeping. the gal staffing the desk was sincere with an apology and even called the owner to notify him about the issues. He on the other hand didn't seem as concerned. He was to call me when he got back to the hotel but I did not receive that call.
Overall, can not recommend to fellow travelers.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Overall the hotel wasn't bad. It was clean, the room seemed a little dated, maybe a time for a remodel. The free breakfast wasn't much of a breakfast at all. The bed was as hard as a rock. If you're on a budget looking for a hotel I would recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We stayed two nights here July 2018. It wasn't the nicest but considering that Comfort Inn almost doubled their price since the last time we stayed there four years ago this was an easy choice. If all you plan to do is sleep and shower at your hotel this is an okay choice. They recently remodeled so that made it a little nicer, the online pictures are accurate. The staff was great and the room was clean and comfortable. (I had trouble with the Wifi).

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this motel at the suggestion of my sister when I went up to a get together with some friends from high school. At first I wasn't happy as I was placed in the far back of the bldg with in a room surrounded by construction workers, a room with no phone, and flies. I went back to lobby to be told it was where all the rooms with 2 beds were. My sister was going to stay with me, and I had my cell phone, and as for the flies, Turning the a/c up froze them! Figured they were from leaving door open for housekeeping. Tub was deep enough for soaking, things were clean, a/c great in 90 degree heat and beds comfy, although new pillows are much needed!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Umesh P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Blue Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you.Sorry you have some issue during your last stay.I make sure all issue you had is taking care.Hope to see you again

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The staff was very nice and professional. The room was impressively clean in every way! Theirs a good Mexican Restaurant and Waffle King Restaurants at each end of the parking lot! The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was the the price was 110.00 vs just $50 had I been able to schedule 2 days later.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you.