Comfort Inn & Suites Blue Ridge(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$132
ComfortInn
The Modern Inn(Blue Ridge)
US$89
US$74
Reid Ridge Lodge(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
US$105
Douglas Inn & Suites(Blue Ridge)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$198
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$95
US$82
Ducktown Copper Inn(Ducktown)(Great Value!)
US$66
Ellijay Inn(Ellijay)
US$70
Budget Inn(Ellijay)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$69
US$67
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubthe rental companyblue vistacreekside hideawayflood lightsbottom floorcabin rentalsfire pitromantic getawayboard gamesmanagement companyscreened in porchmain levelmaster suitesouthern comfortoutdoor fireplacethe blue ridge scenic railway
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just had a chance to go back to the Blue Ridge area for a family trip. Because of the great outcome with Mountain Top from our last trip- we called them again. They are awesome. They really want to make your trip special. They are local people who know the area. The cabins we have stayed in had a wow factor to them. I highly recommend them.

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you want- mountain views, lake views, on a river- - they can make it happen.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We have rented from Mountain Top several times over the years and they never disappoint! The staff makes sure every question is answered and your needs are taken care of. The houses exceed our expectations every time! Be sure to visit downtown Blue Ridge, the Marina for boat rental and lunch at their cafe and Mercier Orchards! Thanks again MT for a wonderful getaway!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MTCRBlueRidge, Guest Relations Manager at Mountain Top Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you so much for your 5-star review and returning business! You guys are always a pleasure to accommodate and we appreciate the tips you have lists for future guests visiting. Thank you again and we will see you all soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Myself (37 years old) and my son (4 years old) needed a getaway from our stress at home in the Tampa FL area. I wanted to vacation somewhere that wasn't too far of a drive from home, since I have a youngster. I also wanted to visit the mountains, we get enough beach here at home... I researched many cabin companies in the Blue Ridge Mountains and the cabins listed on the website for Mountain Top Cabin rentals had SOOOOO many options for our needs and pricing. Once I saw their website, I knew we would be choosing one of their cabins. Due to it only being myself and my son, we didn't need a terribly huge cabin but we wanted something large & really nice. I have always loved bears and am a sucker for a beautiful view. I decided upon the cabin called Bear Retreat. The photos of that view sold me in a heartbeat and as I looked thru the photos of the cabin itself, I knew this was the one for us. We were to arrive on a Sunday at whenever we get there o clock and the rental office was going to be closed so Courtney made sure to have our keys and info package waiting in a lock box for us. 20 minutes after picking up our keys, we arrived to our cabin. Those photo's did not disappoint!!!! This cabin was perfection. Beautifully decorated, open and airy. It has 3 floors with a bedroom and bathroom on each floor. It has 2 porches that show off that priceless view. The bottom floor porch is not screened in so your view isn't obscured at all for those photo ops. It also has a hot tub and hammock. We LOVED it. The bottom floor is a large suite with it's own kitchenette. There is also a game room on this floor with a pool table and foosball table. We slept down here our first night and loved it. The main level is very open and just gorgeous with it's high ceilings and fireplace. This floor has a screened in porch for that view and a grill. the screen comes in handy for eating on the porch. The upstairs is also amazing. We chose to sleep up there our second night at the cabin and the bed was so comfy that we slept in that room the remainder of our time. The cabin was easy to access in my little mustang convertible. We had an absolute blast and could not have been happier with the accommodations. I plan to travel to new places in the future so I don't know that we will return to the Blue Ridge area but I would highly recommend Blue Ridge, Mountain Top Cabin Rentals, and Bear Retreat cabin in particular. My son and I will always remember this place fondly and hold it close in hearts.

Room Tip: Bear retreat Cabin ALL THE WAY!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank aptrckangl

Thank you very much for your 5-star review and sharing your experience with us. We're so glad you enjoyed Bear Retreat and your trip to Blue Ridge! We also appreciate the helpful details you have shared for future guests. We wish you the best in future travels and look forward to accommodating you again if you are here. Thank you so much and we are thankful to be a part of your special memories!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a relaxing, amazing week at Cozy Creek Cabin. Check in and out were easy and informative. Lovely agent! The cabin had everything we could possibly need with a great view, comfortable bed and beautiful furnishings. We'll be back in the Fall! Thanks for a great week!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to accommodating you in the fall and please feel free to contact us with anything you may need for your upcoming stay!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We stayed at Timber Lodge, booked through Mountain Top Cabin Rentals. The people were very kind and helpful throughout the entire process. The cabin, and it's location, were spectacular! It was very well represented in the pictures. Altho, the cabin was much nicer in person!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your comments regarding the correctness of the online presentation of the property! We strive to make sure everything is exactly as pictured online in person. We look forward to accommodating you again soon!