All reviews nice hotel the breakfast area make your own waffles home depot free breakfast third floor desk clerk king suite would stay here again huge room yogurt hot breakfast waffle maker views of the mountains an upgrade check in was easy nice breakfast
Reviewed 29 September 2018

My wife and I enjoyed a nice long weekend here at this hotel recently with our 4 children. It was great and relaxing. We enjoyed a nice 2 room suite which was really nice having 4 children. We all had our own space and the hotel was rather peaceful. Very friendly desk staff (especially Brittany who was there on several evenings during our stay). The breakfast area was also nice even though it was crowded a few mornings but we were there on the weekend (so that is not surprising). Thank you, Ms. LeAnne in the breakfast area who was very friendly, helpful, and we enjoyed talking with you several mornings. She is a hard worker and very hospitable, and my children thought you were very nice, and they enjoyed talking with you. This hotel is in a great location up on an overlook with great mountain views and views of the moon rise, sun rise, and sunsets. very close to downtown Blue Ridge and Mercier orchards. Very close to numerous places to eat as well as a Wal-mart if you need to go there. Just off the main road between Clayton, Hiawassee, Young Harris, Blairsville, Blue Ridge, and Ellijay Yes, we will stay here again most definitely because of the larger rooms and 2 room suite option like we had this time. My children are already talking about and wanting to plan their next trip here. Thank you for having room options for larger families like ours.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank jwmcrazynurse
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with 14 members of our Corvette Club. The hotel is really nice and very clean. Just a short drive to the Blue Ridge Railroad. I would stay here again. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PatH42
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We booked this hotel because the web site said the town is within walking distance. Not the case, unless you are a young hiker type. If you walk you will need to negotiate a hill, cross a 4 lane highway and walk quite a distance. Even the desk clerk told me she did not recommend it. When we checked in, we had to wait quite a while for a desk clerk, which according to the sign, was away helping other guests. If they are that busy, they need more help. The TV in the room is very small. Other than that, the hotel is good. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet. The breakfast was very good with lots of seating. A little over priced ($181), but they were full, so it is a result of supply and demand.

Room tip: We always take the highest floor, which in this case is the 3rd floor, away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank owlDetroit
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Drove up from Atlanta to stay the night as we were taking the train in the morning..hotel was clean and taken care of...and staff was a pleasure to deal with.

Worth the stay if u need a place in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

We actually had ventured to Blue Ridge to spend Sunday of Labor Day weekend with a realtor looking at cabins in the area. Despite the 2.5 hour drive from home I had no idea how long we'd be out and about so about two days before heading northward, on the realtor's recommendation, I looked to make and reservation at the Comfort in just outside of downtown Blue Ridge.
I was fearful that they'd be booked due to the influx in town but was so relieved when I found a room.
I booked a king bed on an upper floor (there are only three floors)

Check-in was at three but we didn't show up until almost 6, which was no problem as the gal at the desk told me they had several guests yet to check-in.
The check-in was painless and my husband paid cash for the one night but she still had to swipe my card just for security purposes and should there be any sort of incidentals.

There was chilled lemon water available in the lobby as well as fresh cookies.
A continental breakfast is available in the mornings but we checked out the following morning and headed to town to grab something to eat in a local cafe while taking care of some last minute business.

The room was exceedingly clean as was the bathroom.
I was so pleased.
My husband noted that Comfort Inn matched some of the top end hotels we actually stay in when traveling.

Our room actually faced the mountains which was a nice added plus.

The ac unit had to be turned very low in order to cool the room as the room did face the evening sun. The unit was a single room unit against the window and labored to cool the room down for sleeping and we both awoke in the middle of the night burning up.

Other than getting hot we had a most enjoyable stay. The inn is not close enough to walk to the downtown district where the shops and restaurants are but is a quick and easy 5-minute drive.
We did see a bad accident at the intersection leading into town so walking really wouldn't be an option, especially at night.

I'd certainly recommend The Comfort Inn when visiting the Blue Ridge, north Georgia,
Lake Nottely ad Lake Blue Ridge areas.

Room tip: upper rooms offer a mountain view and there are handicap accessible rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple