“Family favorite ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We love coming here for dinner while in Blue Ridge! Everyone in our family always thoroughly enjoys their meals. Their biscuits and apple butter are delicious! The hash brown casserole is amazing!!!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Tried this place on a whim, and had no idea it was family-style. The kids loved this! Mac and cheese until their heart's content! Overall the food was good, my husband's catfish was by far the best. The white fried chicken was a little dry, as was the pork chop, but the sides we're good and the service was incredible. Our waiter, Logan was so attentive, we never had to ask for a thing! Dessert comes with the meal, and we were too full, but he insisted on packing some up for us. We would definitely try again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Ordered vegetable platter, served with bread. Cooked perfectly, portion size perfect. Service fantastic. Husband's food perfect also.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Southern Charm for the first time this week. We were in the mood for comfort food and were very pleased.
I had the meat loaf, collard greens and fried okra with a tea. The meatloaf was like we serve at home. Very meaty and not much bread crumbs. I recommend it. The collard greens were the best I’ve ever had. Softer texture with ham hock in it. Rich flavor. I also liked the fried okra.
My wife had a grilled cheese with bacon and tomato sandwich. It too was excellent. She also liked the buttery steamed broccoli.
We’ll be back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice country type restaurant in large old house. Went about 5P and no crowd but did get busy while were there. Biscuits were ok and apple butter was good but neither were that great. I ordered Shrimp and Green Tomato Po Boy sandwich. Nice hoagie roll with 5 EXTRA LARGE shrimp and several pieces of thick fried green tomatoes. Would not all stay in the sandwich. Bigger shrimp than I have seen on sandwich, ever. Both shrimp and tomatoes were crispy and hot. I would get it again. I tried a little sample of chicken and dumplings. It was very good. Not on menu and they only have it on Monday and Thursday. Service was excellent. Waitstaff helped each other keep drinks filled which was nice. I like sweet tea a lot but this was syrupy sweet. My wife had chicken, pintos, and hash brown casserole. She said it was average at best. Total was $21.