“Alawys awesome”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Great food everytime I get to stop. Always good service and not a long wait. Chicken salad melt with onion rings is my favourite.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

My wife and I ate at Serenity Garden Cafe over Memorial Day weekend. We chose to again this past weekend - yes it was great both times. Now on our list of good places to eat when in the Blue Ridge area!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This is a small restaurant in the middle of Blue Ridge, Georgia.
A couple eating outside said the food was really good and they were right!
I had 1/2 of a chicken salad sandwich, that had diced apples and pecans, and a cup of mushroom Brie soup that was delicious.
My husband had 1/2 a club sandwich and a salad that he said was very good.
We both had delicious cupcakes for dessert that were light and fluffy.
The service was a little quirky but we weren’t in a hurry so it was fine.
A nice place.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

A few of us decided to give Serenity Garden Cafe a try and was pleasantly surprised. All enjoyed their meals and most had different things and no-one complained. Mind you this is not gourmet food but good food. The only complaint was the service. The food came out timely as did the bills but no one came to let us pay. Eventually one of our party had to go get someone so we could pay our bills after at least 20 minutes.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Place is especially clean, nice and compent staff, i like the half sandwich and soup combo. Hot tea is offered.