“Awesome place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
The fire pit calls guests to roast hotdogs or marshmallows on the open pit.
Welcome Guests! We hope you will fall in love with our cabin as we have fallen in love with it!
Perfect front view of the cabin!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The fire pit calls guests to roast hotdogs or marshmallows on the open pit.
Perfect front view of the cabin!
Looking from the front to the valley in the back.
Your first view of the living from the dining area.
Beautiful beams show off another angle of the living room.
Looking from the other side of the living room to the 40 inch monitor and easy chair.
The fireplace creates such a warm and inviting atmosphere.
The kitchen is complete even with a dishwasher!
Your first view upon entering the cabin.
Master bedroom with queen-size mattress with 4' foam for comfort.
This has been called the 'children's room' but it is equally suited for adults.
2nd floor bath with tub or shower.
1st floor bathroom shared with full-sized washer and dryer.
The best place for an early morning or evening cup of coffee.
Peaceful view from the back of the cabin.
A tranquil place for reflection.
From the back of the cabin looking down into the valley.
A great spot for a nap in the Spring, Summer or Fall.
Great view of the back of the cabin down by the fire pit.
This is a great place to relax and listen to the cows lowing across the dirt road.
The winding road to ???
Brass town Bald Mountain... the highest peak in Georgia.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

John B
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This cabin was everything that was presented in the pictures and description online! The peacefulness here is amazing,you feel so at ease. The cabin was really clean too and all the extras that you don't usually find at a cabin like dishwasher and washer and dryer was a real plus. My wife and i stayed here for our anniversary trip and she was pleasantly surprised as this was a surprise to here. The three decks all offer something different depending on the time of day. The couch is super comfortable,my wife and i both loved stretching out on it. The grounds are well maintained but still forest like. If you are trying to find a quiet place to recharge,this is it. Both the cabin and the owner Carl are just awesome. There are so many places to see and things to do in the area. be sure to try Jim's Smokin Que and Steve's Steak House,both have outstanding food. Brasstown Bald is an awesome place to see,it is just beautiful. We loved our stay here and I'm writing this tonight wishing it wasn't our last night here. Thanks Carl for helping me plan a wonderful anniversary trip for my wife.

Have a blessed day
John

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The customer service and the peacefulness.
Liked least: having to leave.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
1 Aug 2016
John -Thank you for such an awesome review in not only all the great things you had to say but also providing information to guests on what this area has to offer.
rwh60119
Elburn, Illinois
“An incredible home from home”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We rented this home for the specific purpose of rest and relaxation, and I have to say that this could not have been more perfect. The house was like a home away from home. From the moment you enter, you feel at home. The owners have thought of everything you might need or want in your own house. The only thing we needed to get to complete our stay was food. Even spices and condiments were provided. The most important thing for me was the screened in deck. As soon as we arrived, I sat out on the deck for a good 3 hours before deciding to bring our cases in from the car. Not a single bug which was a big thing for me. In the course of the week I read 4 books all from the comfort of the Adirondack chair on the deck. My compliments to Mr. & Mrs. Petty for making this my most favorite rental.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything. The place had everything.
Liked least: That I couldn't stay longer
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway Older travelers
29 Jul 2016
Robert- Esther and I are so glad you enjoyed our cabin and the wonderful mountain views. I have had prior guest comment "you have the views that most cabin claim they have"!
When we purchased this cabin we had no idea about renting it but then heard about others who do in the area and we had rented cabins for years in North Carolina and decided we wanted to stock is as though we would walk through the door any minute.
We look forward having you both back. Thank you for being such awesome guests.

Carl and Esther
Katie Bec...
Savannah, Georgia
“"GREAT CABIN...GREAT LOCATION"”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

What a GREAT cabin! We were here for a week, the cabin was clean, comfortable, and full of amenities. The owners go the extra mile to be sure your stay is as enjoyable as it can be providing maps, brochures,and personal tips.The location is idea for any of the activities in the area: hiking, waterfalls, state parks, shopping, fishing, and driving around viewing the scenery.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
11 Apr 2016
We are so glad you and your family had a great time as we are all about our guests and that is why we have such a great repeat...one guest is on their 6th return this year and we have been renting for less than 5 years. We look forward having you as our guests again.
Jenniicr
“Amazing Cabin, Disappointing Town.”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I have no problem with the cabin, the cabin was wonderful and the owner was extremely nice. My one year old ended up eating rat poison that was left in one of the cabinets and he had to be air lifted to Children's in Atlanta. I called Mr. Carl & told him what had happened and they were nice enough to ship us the things we had left in a hurry. It was great to see they had all the necessities I haven't seen in other cabins like spices & detergent! I loved the porch outside the living room because I could close the doors when my son wanted to play but we could still get a nice breeze and the easy access in and out of the cabin. The town however is another story & we were told to "go back where we came from" in the local Walmart. We would get a nasty look from people when we went out so we stayed in most of the time. If it wasn't for the racist town we would definitely be back, but the cabin its self is wonderful. Hope your stay is better then mine! :)
Thank you Mr. Carl for your kindness.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Mar 2016
I feel bad for you and what happened at the local Wal-Mart. I have had many guests of different ethnic backgrounds and none have ever had the issue you did "there always are those few who are a bad example".
Please let me know if you would like to return and I will have several great town folk stop by and introduce themselves.
I will be sending a copy of your review for the Chamber to read.

Carl
I
hummingbi...
Sebastian, Florida
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Amazing cabin in the perfect location and amazing views. My husband and I loved the coziness of this cabin and its many amenities. The beds were very comfortable and the kitchen well stocked, and the homemade laundry soap was a nice touch. We especially loved the swing and fireplace in the evening to watch the beautiful sunset over the mountains. The owner Carl was always available for help on sightseeing, restaurants, or questions on the cabin. Frank his property caretaker was extremely helpful and pleasant. The only thing missing was a visit from a bear or deer to make this trip even more amazing!! This was the perfect base to visit Vogel park, Helen, Brasstown Bald and the the many falls in the area. We can't wait to return again!! We are already missing Jim's Smokin' Que BBQ and Sicily's amazing pizza!!

Liked best: The view
Friends getaway Large groups
29 Sep 2015
We are glad you and your family enjoyed our cabin and all the resources within this area. We will let our daughter in law know you loved the soap she made, many others have also felt the same way.

We have always attempted to cater to our guests needs and that has allowed us to better stock our cabin. Everything in there is of quality and setup as though we the owners would enjoy when we walk through the door. Maybe that's why we have had such as good guest return rate.

We look forward having you and your family back as our guests.

Carl and Esther
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$78
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing