“Great location”

and up
Legoland Florida Resort
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: LEGOLAND(R) Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. With more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, LEGOLAND is geared towards family fun. Located in Winter Haven, FL and just 45 minutes from the Orlando theme parks and downtown Tampa. LEGOLAND is a brand of interactive theme parks dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is pricey, but I feel it's worth it for its location: it's right next to the park entrance. Hotel guest enjoy shaded parking. Breakfast buffet is also nice. Although not many choices but good enough. Lots of activities, you will always be able to find something to do. Waiting for the elevator is a pain during peak hours. In room movies and separated kids zone is a plus. I would love to come back during less busy season.

1  Thank vicky2YUKI
Write a ReviewReviews (7 194)
All reviews
"roller coaster"
in 354 reviews

62 - 66 of 7 194 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband purchased our tickets online, including the water park. Online offer for Florida residents is $97.99 he was at a conference working and he gave me his id and his credit card. He was not present. What a big problem for this park. They wanted me to pay extra, he needed to be present. A bunch of problems at this park. Don't waste your time, legos and no rides. No good customer service. All they do is keep your money. Never again. I will be calling my credit card company to request a refund. We had to leave early.

1  Thank Monica G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first time visiting legoland and i love it can't wait to go again.My son and grandson love itThank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at the Legoland Resort after staying at a very popular neighboring resort. There is no comparison. Legoland Resort is above and beyond 5 stars. We arrived early for check-in. Even though we couldn't check-in early, the attendant was extremely accommodating offering to get our luggage and hold it until our room was ready. Once we were able to check-in, the room was AMAZING! The kids had their own