“Perfect home, away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Victoria...
Buenos Aires
“Perfect home, away from home!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The house is just perfect, in any way. The deco is superb and everything in the house is of a very high quality.
The neighbourhood is tranquil and safe, lovely to walk around.
The beach is only a few minutes drive away, but the pool area is so nice, we only visited the sea side twice.
The pool area is in a little,secluded, lush garden with a perfect salted water pool.

We will surely return!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Seattle
Reviewed 10 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
9 Aug 2013
Ms. Farrar,
I am so excited to have my butterfly project on the go as well. I am happy that you got the chance to be one of my first guests to experience them. My bungalows are always a hit with guests because they are so private and the backyards are so peaceful. We work hard to ensure our homes feel like your home-away-from-home and it sounds like we met your expectations. Keep in touch for your next business trip.
Jeffery
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing