“Love the atmosphere and sushi”

Moon Thai & Japanese
Ranked #27 of 136 Restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Both times we have been here we have had a great meal and the atmosphere is fun and cool. I wish they would go organic like the one in Miami--my only qualm.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Attended a birthday event and there was an amazing sushi boat! They even made it vegetarian.
Great presentation, good service, fun was had by all!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Late night dinner: ceviche roll was ok. My dinner was delicious. I had a soup that offered pork and chicken but I try not to eat meat and they switched it out for shrimp. My husband liked his dinner. Yes, the service is not the quickest but it was a nice night out. This isn't fast food. The waitress was very nice. My only complaint would be the amount of noise. They really should consider putting in some soft materials to absorb some of the chatter.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Food is excellent. Service was a little slow. Ambiance excellent. Location is easy to get to off I75.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Food was great, large menu! bad lighting tho and customer service was dry. prices and portion are fair and the food is delicious!