“Great customer service”

El Colombiano Restaurant & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
El Colombiano Restaurant & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 136 Restaurants in Weston
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We came here a few days after Hurricane Irma as a group of five taking out. The meals were delicious. We left in a hurry after picking up our dinner and we forgot our beans! The waitress at the time was kind enough to call us and wait for us outside after they closed for us to pick them up. The bandeja paisa was on point and the breaded chicken as well. I will be returning

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Whenever I come to this area I make sure I get my fill on Colombian food. This was the first time I ate at this restaurant and I have to sadly say, it wasn't that great. Wish the owners tried their own food :(

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Menu was varied but the food had no flavor. The entertainment was 4 songs and a half hour break. I will say the service was pretty good. The décor has improved.
Maria was an excellent server. They are trying but unfortunately its falling short .The three Colombians with me all had the same comment, food had no flavor. Colombian food is rather boring overall, They will not return.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Open under new enthusiastic and perfectionist management! My wife had a glass of Pinot noir with a main course of fried whole red snapper and I had the Colombian beer Anguilla (great with a twist of lime because it already had citrusy notes) with trout (hold the sauce). Both of opted for coconut rice (PERFECT!), soft grilled plantains and steamed vegetables. Every item was perfectly cooked and seasoned, except for the veggies, which were well past al denté (we did not specify in advance and most people like them rather mushy, as served). My wife and I left the meal well-satisfied - not over-stuffed - as we prefer. The decor was tasteful and comfortable and the waitress friendly, helpful and timely. Best wishes - we will return...

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and food was delicious. This was a great little find for a lunch spot. Would definitely come back.