“Not Diet Friendly ”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 23 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had never been to a Cheesecake Factory before, but a co-worker raved about the food and insisted we had to try it.
Honestly, I was not impressed and I've definitely had better. The service was slow and not as friendly or outgoing as I would have imagined it to be. The waiter seemed unsure of what he was doing and I feel like he may have been new.?
The food descriptions sound lovely and healthy (for the most part) and then suddenly you read, "covered in a rich creamy cheese sauce." Most dishes were "covered" in some-kind of sauce.
That being said, I chose Mexican lettuce wraps for my appetizer (best I could do with what I had) and the healthiest dish I could find (not covered in sauce). The waiter delivered all entrees except mine. He told me that my dish had been erroneously given to another patron and I would need to wait approximately 20 minutes for my food. Ugg!
I do not think I will ever try another Cheesecake Factory and the food...is NOT "diet friendly."

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi, thank you for your review. We want to give our guests as many healthy options as possible while dining with us. If you ever have any questions about an item, please let our team know. They will be happy to help you. We hope that you will join us again, and, if you experience any issues with your meal or our service we encourage you to ask for a manager so that we can make things right while you are still dining with us. Thanks for your review!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 103)

7 - 11 of 1 104 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I only go here in groups usually with some kids as the salads are big and kids love the restaurant rich desserts. Service is okay but the noise level can be high. Try to go on off hours and you should be fine. This is a place for
Service in mass as supposed to fine dining. One of a chain and pretty standard menu

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, Allan! We want all our guests to feel comfortable dining with us, and we're so sorry it felt too noisy! We hope you can give us another chance, and next time, please let our managers know if anything can be improved so that we can do whatever is possible to make things right! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I Order from go Cravy.com from the Cheesecake Factory. I am consistently impressed with the taste and quality of the food. I do not dine in so I cannot speak to the service in the restaurant.

The salmon is amazing. The Korean cauliflower. And anything in the super foods menu.

For a chain the food is fantiastic. Flavorful. And they do actually have heathy options. Plus the portions are so large it’s actuallu two meals!!!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always visit Cheesecake Factory in West Palm when on holiday but this time was disappointed. Service was very slow, food mediocre and tables were not cleared. Thought the cheque was high for the service we received. Not normal standard!

Hi, Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your experience! We hope you can give us another try. Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a awesome birthday here with family and friends the chicken and buscuit and the shrimp bistro was delicious a must try very tasty I get extra sauce for the shrimp bistro on the side u absolutely loved it nice atmosphere and the customer service was outstanding .we thank you

We hope you had a wonderful birthday, Hattie! We're so glad you enjoyed the service our team provided during this visit. Thank you for the review, and we hope to see you back soon!