“Great food! Great service!”

Mojito Latin Cuisine and Bar
Ranked #98 of 744 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mojito Latin Cuisine & Bar; we combine Spanish, Mexican, Cuban, and Peruvian cuisine. For all our Mojito's we use fresh mint and fresh fruits from local farms. Enjoy and relax, it doesn't get better than this...
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I took my 3 teenagers shopping at CityCenter. We stopped for lunch. They seated us right away. I shared the sampler platter with my son as our entrees. Very good! My 2 daughters loved their dishes as well. One is vegetarian so she ordered the vegetarian enchiladas. Loved it!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in at Mojito's when the hostess invited us in for Happy hour as we were walking by. We were greated by Jasmine our server and was very helpful and engaging. After looking over the Happy Hourly menu as well as the lunch menu we ordered two appetizers and drinks. I ordered a draft beer and my wife ordered a house chardonnay. Both drinks were listed on the Happy Hour drink menu. Everything was fine until the bill came. Everything was correct except for the wine which was not at the Happy Hour price.

My wife found our server and ask about the price error. She was told Chardonnay was not included in Happy Hour. I also made an inquiry and Jasmine pushed back again. I showed her the menus but still no satisfaction. She continued to push back when I asked to speak to the manager, said he would not be in until later.

I said someone has to be in charge and I wanted to speak to whoever that was. She left, came back with a corrected receipt. No one else appeared. The attitude was no longer the engaging server that originally treated us.

The error could have easily been corrected but the attitude got in the way.....too bad.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Our first time at this trendy dining spot. We visited at 1pm on a Sunday afternoon and were seated right away. Our server was pleasant, though a little soft spoken. But that all changed when the DJ started up! LOUD with a booming subwoofer...why? I'm sure he is perfect for the evening crowd, but it put a damper on our conversation.
The food had a little more kick in it than we anticipated, but all in all it was nicely presented and prepared.
Why they chose to keep the front door propped open on this humid day was beyond my thinking. It didn't take long for us to be fanning ourselves.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The bacon wrapped plantain appetizer was delicious. The rest of the experience was not worth it. Never got drink refills. Had to ask to order ourselves after sitting there for 10 mins. Will not be going back.

1  Thank nmgooch
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Had a really good experience at this amazing place! Great drinks, great service, delicious food, great view and Latin live music - all you can ask for a perfect Friday night out!
Had to wait a little longer for a server on a happy hour, but it was nice outside so we were just sitting and chatting, later on server fixed situation with complimentary drinks! It was really nice of him!
Will definitely come again!