“HAD THE BEST TIME WITH SAVEENE!”
Review of Saveene

Saveene
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Next time I'm in WPB I will call you again!
HAD THE BEST TIME WITH SAVEENE!!!
Thank you for everything.
I would recommend Saveene to everybody.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

It was my daughters birthday I invited a few of her friends to a yacht party on the Tiki Mouse . To our surprise Saveene provided a free cake for her birthday!
The girls were excited some of my daughters friends had never been on a yacht before. They were super happy to have had the opportunity to have a party like no other aboard the Tiki Mouse. The inflatable island was a blast!!!

Thank you Saveene and crew for making my daughters Bday so special!

Charlotte S.

Andrea Z, General Manager at Saveene, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you Charlotte. It was truly a pleasure we had fun organizing Emily's birthday the smile on the childrens' faces was all worth it. Glad they all had a wonderful time!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

DO NO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE

I tried to charter a Yacht on May 19th, 2018 with them for my Fiancee's 30th. On the date of the Captain called off the cruise, rightfully so because there were thunder storms and waves up to six feet (quoting what he said).

When I asked for my refund, they sent me their policy for cancelled trips, as if the trip were cancelled through in fault of my own. They went on to say that they incurred costs because the captain set sail to pick me up before calling it off. They wont let me speak to any management, and wont refund my money.

Im literally in the process of filing a case in civil court against these people.

Unless you want to be held accountable for the weather, or potentially have to fight for thousands of dollars (over $2k in my case) then find another company to deal with. The Florida coast has plenty

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time on the saveene mini yacht. The price was more than reasonable. Took the catering package with the car (they rent exotic and fine cars also ) what a way to cap the evening. The captain was a happy go lucky guy and his crew man is a refined young gentleman. Took the boat through the intercostal went out on the ocean a bit ... stopped for brunch and drinks. The boat is clean and well maintained. The crew is A1 the managing lady had everything prepared and set up to a T!!! Highly recommended. We will most certainly be back again. Saveene also has larger yachts... maybe for our corporate gathering!! Enjoy we sure did!!

1  Thank MadTripster