“Incredible dives with Narcosis”

Narcosis Dive Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Narcosis Dive Company offers daily SCUBA Diving charter trips in West Palm Beach. We provide an experienced dive guide upon request. We also have several quality instructors to get you SCUBA certified.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely incredible. Best diving experience I've ever had. The Narcosis crew, especially Captain Alex and divemaster Christina, are phenomenal. They run a seamless and tight ship, safety the number one priority, know the dive sites incredibly well, and made for a dive trip where I felt like I was on vacation in the hand of professionals. Will definitely dive with them again. We saw 7 sea turtles and a stingray during our dives!

All reviews
"dove"
"photos"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My daughter and husband took a dive trip with Capt Alex. Amazing! Blackwater night dive and then a day trip trip the next day. The crew was great! Capt Alex is friendly and knowledgeable. The whole experience was awesome. Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Had an extra day on a trip to West Palm Beach and was lucky to find Narcosis and Captain Alex. From the first phone call to book the trip to the final goodbye at the dock, the experience was top notch and one to remember. The boat was spacious and very easy to prep on and enter the water. The crew was very helpful and even offered to help set up gear. Snacks were fresh fruit and yummy treats. Plenty of water and drinks on board. The dive masters were great about pointing out interesting marine life in the water including mini shrimp, lobsters, rays and turtles. Top it off with dolphins in the wake of the boat back to the marina. It was a magical day and I will definitely dive on Narcosis the next time I am in the area. Thank Alex and crew!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My son treated me to a dive trip for a gift. HIT A HOME RUN !! Alex the manager was great giving my son a recreational dive certificate for the trip. He covered everything and I was quite comfortable diving with him. Aiee pointed out different types of coral and see life. GREAT TRIP !!! Thhanks to the whole crew.