Open today: 11:00 - 13:00
Review Highlights
Great experience!

Took my 7 year old son for a tour. We both loved it. Our tour guide, Kara, was wonderful. She was... read more

Reviewed today
Vacation17990786887
via mobile
Excellent

I am an animal lover, especially love the big cats! I have visited Krueger National Park in South... read more

Reviewed yesterday

Reviews (2 490)
2 490 results
2 380
2 380
All reviews big cats brie our tour guide animal lovers white tiger well taken care rescued animals non profit love animals amazing animals she loves exotic birds small group reptile house amazing experience once in a lifetime all ages
101 - 106 of 2 490 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great experience! The tour staff was very interactive with the animals there, and it was obvious that they really care about them. It was also neat that we got to have some of the birds sit on our fingers, hold some of the animals, and even get to have a 6-8 foot python draped across our shoulders. You don’t get to get this close to animals most places.

1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Took my 2nd tour here on a recent trip to West Palm Beach. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable which makes the experience even better. The facilities are wonderful and it's fun to see all of the animals up close. You get opportunities to handle some of the animals as well. Highly recommend to anyone in the area but note that children under 5 years cannot go.

2  Thank Emily F
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This place is awesome!! It is a small place but the experience here is so much better than any zoo or sanctuary. Here it's a very personal experience, as you are up close to the animals, and you get to watch the tour guides interact with them. So much better than watching them sit around at a zoo. You even get to hold quite a few of the animals. I also did the romp with the baby jaguar, and it was one of the best experiences in my life!! Our tour guide Kara was very nice and knowledgeable too. I definitely recommend this place to visit. Can't wait to go back to see Maya all grown up!

4  Thank freshprincepbg
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Great place to see animals up close in a small group where you can learn the history of the species and the particular animal. Most were rescued by people trying to keep wild animals as illegal pets, so they can't be released into "the wild". Nice that they have a safe haven where the people that work there are so caring!

2  Thank BrittneySD
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Now that my next granddaughter is 5, I eagerly returned with her. It was a warm but rainy day--but no concerns. The staff was ready for us rain or shine--as accommodating as ever and the animals actually seemed even more animated!

Animals galore, birds, ligers (lion/tiger), leopards, lions, giant and medium turtles, snakes and even a tarantula which we can pet or hold!

Lasts a while so bring layers, very comfy shoes and definitely a camera! Rain shouldn't be a concern.

Very professional, but very comfortable. Such great energy and education while having an amazingly fun time!

1  Thank ES S