“Very good food and service in a convivial setting”

Paris Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #10 of 769 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dear Guests, We will be closed from July 04th until July 19th. We will open again on Monday July 20th. Thank you.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Happy to find this love very spot with excellent coffee, good selection of dishes. And attentive service. I went after getting off a flight from New York as was pleasantly surprised by the quality. Will make sure that I stop again after flying in before my trip to my home on north Hutchinson island. Might even come here before flying out but you should stop for patisserie food very. French food.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I didn't expect to love this French bakery cafe as one with celiac. Came here so my husband could enjoy some great baked goods. WOW - lovely surprise for me.
This place is French to the nth degree. French music, French newspapers and posters, and fabulous french pastries and breads.

The special surprise is the extensive menu and plenty of gluten-free options, at least 12 omelets from which to choose and the waitress was educated on celiac and put me at ease right away saying she would be in charge of my order and instruct the kitchen and check on the preparation as well. Plenty of options for us, and they were conscientious about not having cross-contamination. They brought out a fresh tray of croissants and my husband moaned as he munched. Love that!

I haven't mentioned the coffee - wow! I haven't had a cup of cappuccino like that since Rome. What is Italian coffee doing in a French Cafe? I guess the owners are smart! Amazing - wanted to lick my little cup - to die for!!! 4-5 tables outside as well - not a large place and parking can be tricky. We got lucky parking that day.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We came for the boat show and decided to have brunch in the area. The cafe was packed so we decided to wait for a table. The food was excellent and the suggestions from our waiter William were on point. The Holala and Baltic crepes were very tasty. We wish we could have stayed longer but we had to see the boats. We really had a great time and will definitely come back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We were in West Palm for spring training for a few days and wanted to try something different and found the Paris Bakery. The breakfast crepes I ordered was spot on how I have expected crepes to taste and the atmosphere is like a small European bistro. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

The location and all seemed lovely. I could not wait to try it out. While my own own food, coffee and crepe were good and my service experience was fine there was another issue. The one waitstaff and the one counter person who have to communicate in order to service the restaurant were openly exchanging comments about this or that customer in disparaging ways. Such as, “ugh! ... now he wants jam” or “now he’s changed his mind again” or “they’re all snowbirds”. And I’m dining there too and I’m subjected to over hearing all of their low comments on the customers. It’s just a bad attitude to go on this way openly between themselves in earshot of everyone dining there. Fix the attitudes or hang up the apron and move on.

2  Thank MG L