“nicely appointed villa. has every thing you need!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from house Master Bedroom
View from house
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
lanai
Pool can be heated at extra charge
P00l can be heated at extra charge
Lounge/Diner with flat screen TV and basic cable.
Lounge/Diner With flat screen TV and Basic cable.
Queen Bedroom
Queen Bedroom
Twin Bedroom
Sunset at Pine Island
Sunset at Pine Island
Kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Stephen T...
“nicely appointed villa. has every thing you need!”
Reviewed 24 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

great area, owner @ manager are very nice people to work with. Had a very nice stay. would recommend to any one.

4 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review it is greatly appreciated. My wife and I hope that everything worked out for you.

Regards
Valerie and Colin
Gary S
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very comfortable well appointed three bedroom, two bathroom house in a nice residential area.
Nicely furnished. Carpeted, not tiled throughout which suited us very well. Nice big garage to keep the car out of the sun. Excellent pool, there were even a few pool toys! WIFI & nice cold a/c was also appreciated...
Well equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer etc. Great location very close to route 19 & 50.
1.5 hours to either Tampa or Orlando for big attractions, plenty of other Florida things to do much closer.
Recommend Boyetts Grove, Captn' Ron of Swamp fever air boats, and Crystal River Kayak Co as all very good and close enough.
Publix, Walmart, Dennys, IHOP all quick to get to. Deltona park down the road is a great free place for younger kids to blow off steam, and Pine Island is good for catching a sunset. We even managed to spot Dolphins here too!!!
I cannot overstate how happy we were with this rental. Excellent communications with owner Valerie during and after booking, and excellent service from agent Janet on arrival. Spotless house that we wish we could have stated longer in.
Would not hesitate to return.

12 Sep 2017
Hi Gary
thank you so much for your comments they are much appreciated. Fortunately we did not suffer any damage in the recent hurricane, but were pleased the villa was vacant at the time. We look forward to you returning some time in the future.

Many thanks

Valerie
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

16 Aug 2017
Thank you for your kind comments they are greatly appreciated.

Valerie & Colin
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

9 Jul 2017
Thank you for your kind comments it is greatly appreciated.

Valerie
Marty L
“Florida get away”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I must start out saying that at first I was very hesitant, and almost didn't follow through and I was very unsure. I have never booked or rented a house in a different state before so I was very leery. The homeowners Valerie and her husband were very reassuring and very helpful they stayed in touch with me, emailed me and walk me through everything. Without their help this never would have happened. Then upon arrival when we walked into the house we were blown away by how nice it was and that it was really a great deal and not just a scam that we were going to. And or not even be a home there. You never know these days what you're getting into online but I got to tell you, the home we rented and the people that own it are straight up and very great people also Janet, their agent, was extremely helpful and super nice and I will definitely have a return trip someday in the near future. I want to thank the homeowners and Janet very much for being a big part of getting me through this and reassuring me that the money was safe and it was a good place. I want to thank you so much, it's people like you that make all these things worth while. Wishing you the very best.

Marty & Billi

1 Jul 2017
Valerie and I would like to thank you for using our villa and your very kind comments. Also it was our pleasure to help you through the process and reassure you. We look forward to you returning sometime in the future.

Valerie & Colin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$523
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing