“Fan of everything...except the shrooms”

Vincent's Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 361 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We got a couple of large pizzas to go, a Works pizza and a pick 4. The pick 4 had onions, mushrooms, canadian bacon and pineapple. We both loved our pizzas except for the mushrooms which tasted very obviously canned. My wife told me on the menu one can upgrade to fresh mushrooms. I will totally do that next time as the canned mushrooms did not work with all of the premium ingredients. For $48 for 2 BIG pizzas I think the fresh mushrooms should be included. Ending on a positive note, the next day when I heated up a piece in the toaster oven it tasted even better!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I have family in Belgium, and they flew into Miami on their way to Orlando and stopped with us at Vincent's. They have been many times, but it was our first, and we all ordered pizza. I must admit, I am a connoisseur of pizza, and Vincent's hit the nail on the head. The crust is the best ever, and I enjoyed every bite. Next time I'll try a regular dinner, but since it's hard finding good pizza, it will be hard for me not to order it again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I am not a fan of Vincent's pizza, since the bottom of it gets very well done. So, we choose other pizza places in the Vero Beach area. It is in a great location and friends do go there.

1  Thank Mag M
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Excellent! The veal piccatta, my measure of a good Italian restaurant,, is superb.The pizza is excellent.

Everything i have ever had is excellent

The counter seating is very convenient, too.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Lunch for wife and me today. She chose pasta primavera, me rog atone bologna se. Both excellent, swerved with nice warm Italian bread. Our server (Nancy) was terrific, been there a lot of no time, and great at her job. Just a very, very enjoyable experience. Try it when in Vero Beach area.