“Fabulous Pizza”

Vincent's Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 360 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I have family in Belgium, and they flew into Miami on their way to Orlando and stopped with us at Vincent's. They have been many times, but it was our first, and we all ordered pizza. I must admit, I am a connoisseur of pizza, and Vincent's hit the nail on the head. The crust is the best ever, and I enjoyed every bite. Next time I'll try a regular dinner, but since it's hard finding good pizza, it will be hard for me not to order it again.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I am not a fan of Vincent's pizza, since the bottom of it gets very well done. So, we choose other pizza places in the Vero Beach area. It is in a great location and friends do go there.

1  Thank Mag M
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Excellent! The veal piccatta, my measure of a good Italian restaurant,, is superb.The pizza is excellent.

Everything i have ever had is excellent

The counter seating is very convenient, too.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Lunch for wife and me today. She chose pasta primavera, me rog atone bologna se. Both excellent, swerved with nice warm Italian bread. Our server (Nancy) was terrific, been there a lot of no time, and great at her job. Just a very, very enjoyable experience. Try it when in Vero Beach area.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The last time I was here was about five years ago. This time I walked in to just try out their pizza. I did not want to make any choices so I opted for the works to to have for my dinner. It the the best pizza I ever had and is comparable to the ones I had in NYC. Pizza depends on who is eating it. I like the crust to be a bit crunchy and the combination of the toppings is really to my liking. Try it.