All reviews pleasant hotel sausage patties yogurt fridge and microwave king suite free breakfast breakfast area clean rooms pleasant stay hot breakfast great place to stay pillows freeway sofa vero fl closet
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

We periodically visit our daughter in Vero and love staying here. They serve a good breakfast. The room Is clean and dry...no humid musty rooms here! Even when the hotel is full it is very quiet. We usually book there accessible room with handicap toilet and tub/shower.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute booking and I am so happy that our first choice did not work out! We booked a 2 queen bed room that was very spacious, clean, and quiet. We had 8 pillows, plenty of towels, a microwave and a refrigerator. We were surprised by a hot breakfast with real eggs-not reconstituted powdered ones, Jimmie Dean sausage patties, and waffles. The staff were very nice and friendly. If ever back this way again, we will definitely stay here. Lastly, the value for your money is definite here!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in a first floor, 2 queen bed room for one night. The lobby gave the impression of being grand, coming across as being a more expensive hotel. The room was equally nice with a small lounge and desk area and a larger than normal refrigerator. The carpets, beds, and furniture were all clean and in good condition.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a nice place to stay near the interstate. It is about a 20 minute drive to the beach, so maybe not ideal of that is your main destination.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cr1ms0n
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We stayed here unexpectedly on our vacation because our other hotel ended up to be too far away! What a find! This is a great hotel complete with clean lobby, wonderful rooms, and great/friendly staff. Samantha came to my rescue when I really needed someplace to stay in Vero Beach! I believe the young man that checked us in was Jesse! He was genuinely glad to see us and made us feel very welcome. I also met the owner and shared how pleased I was with his staff and the hotel itself.

Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I booked a king suite with a pull out for 3 family members. VERY small room and when I asked for pillows for the pullout - was told they don't give out extra pillows, that we were to share the pillows on the king bed. Seriously? What hotel doesn't accommodate request for extra bedding?

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sljohnsonsc
Jay P, General Manager at Comfort Suites Vero Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

The extra pillow for the twin size sofa bed is already in your room. There are five pillows in all rooms with one king bed and there are eight in all rooms with two queen beds.