“Clean and Fresh”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Private Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Private Dining
Reviewed 28 June 2018

A friend and I stopped for salads at the salad bar. Delicious choices and very fresh. Great deli with sandwiches, pizzas hot plates and desserts of course. Lots of table space or we could have gotten it to go. Casual and cozy.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Whether it is the healthful smoothies or vitamin drinks at the health bar, the great wine cellar, taking out dinner in a pinch, or eating in, the family atmosphere at Chelsea's aways makes me feel like I'm at home! Chelsea's has the right ingredients to make dining a pleasure!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

The best carry out I have ever had. Amazing specials and a good wine selection too.

There are few tables, too

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

What a find this was as we were walking around Vero Beach. A great choice of food and drink with terrific staff. Everyone is made to feel welcome.

1  Thank Stewart T
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We ate several times at Chelsea's. They are now offering Pizza and it is delicious with a nice thin crust. We had the meat lovers and the vege and both exceeded expectations. I rate Pizza on how it tastes right out of the oven and then how it is cold for breakfast. Both times it was great! My husband says they make one of the best Italian Cold Cut subs he has ever had. I am in love with their Chicken Salad. We also tried the Key Lime Pie which was to die for.

1  Thank jerlyn l w