“Great nite out”

Ranked #18 of 354 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Price range: US$18 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Scampi Grill is a multi-regional Italian Cuisine Bistro that is located in the heart of downtown Vero Beach, Florida. The Scampi Grill starts with the freshest ingredients possible then with the perfect touch, they add their own secret ingredients. ensuring each delicious dish is truly a one-of-a-kind work of art.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

terrific food and the outdoor patio is awesome on a nice warm evening. Even if it is a bit cool they have great portable heaters. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've frequented several times and am never disappointed with the food. The staff is very accommodating and Mimmo is always close by to insure your happiness. I will say the new location is easier to get to and brighter and less noisy. Congrats!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful meal at the Scampi Grill. The service was excellent although they were very busy!! Their summer specials are excellent and there are several to choose from! PLUS you get a bottle of wine!!!! My only complaint is that it was VERY noisy in there! Lots o' people in a small area! Other than that, you will NOT be disappointed in the food-everything is good!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is by far one of my favorite restaurants in Vero Beach. Call ahead for a table and make sure they have the triple tail!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow what a place. Started off with Caprese (FYI, appetizers are discounted price if you order an entree). Very fresh mozzarella. Some of the best I’ve had honestly. But the star of the show was the penne with meat sauce. It was, undisputed, the best Ragu I’ve ever had. Very rich, meaty flavor. I’ll have to eat here several more times before I can say this place is a top, but for my first time, I’m highly impressed. On a side note, my server (who’s name I cannot remember, but he was kinda bald with a goatee) was outstanding. Exceptional service, especially as it was later at night, and I was eating solo. Very impressed. Overall, I highly urge you to give this jewel a try.