“Great Old Fashioned Ice Cream Parlor”

Soda Fountain of Venice
Ranked #5 of 14 Dessert in Venice
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Like stepping back in time. An authentic old fashioned soda fountain serving a wide variety of sundaes, ice cream sodas and malts. Also serving New York style thin crust hand-tossed pizza as well as delicious sandwiches and salads. There's something for everyone at The Soda Fountain.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I actually went here twice during my stay. The atmosphere took me back to my childhood. The sodas and sundaes were just as I remember from when I was a child, delicious! The wait staff was tremendous and oh so friendly. I'll be going back again when I'm in Venice, FL.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

One of our favorite places in Venice for a quick meal and coffee milk shakes. Love their Reuben sandwich, coleslaw and potato salad..

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Love lunching here. The food is great and the service is friendly and prompt. We take visiting guests here.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

If you want an old-fashioned place with great food, this is the perfect spot for you. We enjoyed our lunch here & had a variety of foods from pizza to chicken salad sandwiches and chili. Everything was great!

Reviewed 21 May 2018

The Soda Fountain is one of our favorite places to take guests and to go to ourselves. The food is excellent and the ice cream choices and combinations delightful. My favorite is the chocolate peanut butter milk shake which is a balance of both flavors. Their Turkey Rubens are yummy. Pizza's from adjacent Vinnie's are also special. You can choose counter, booth or table sitting. It's not a huge restaurant so choose your time wisely to find a seat. It will be worth it in ambiance and good food.