“Awesome food, service and vib ”
Review of Artisan

Artisan
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Hilton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Top pizza with great service and atmosphere. Owners and waiters did a grand job. Visit and you wouldn’t be disappointed.

Recommended

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant and great selection. Interesting choices of toppings which have all proven good so far.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Popped in after having been given a recomendation that they serve great coffee. We loved the coffee and casual ambience. Popular with people popping in to buy their bread and croissants. Will be back.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We were staying at a bnb in Hilton and on the Saturday night, drove through Hilton looking for a place to eat dinner. Becase Artisan Pizza was packed, we assumed it must be a popular place and even though we hand't booked, the staff were very helpful in creating a space for an outside table to be brought inside for us (since it was so cold out). Unfortunately, that's where the good experience ended. Our table was dirty and I had to ask the waiter to clean it when he finally brought us our drinks. My husband and son ordered the Pesto Chicken, I ordered the Banting Lasagne, all three dishes cost R90 a head. We were very disappointed with the portions which were small for the amount of money we were paying for them. Both my husband and son were still hungry when they'd finished eating. My lasagne was really not very nice at all and although it was meant to have Aubergines in it, I battled to find any. We also never saw our waiter again until he cleared our plates. Despite this, my son tipped him and he didn't have the courtesy to thank him and barely acknowledged us as we left. Not a great experience at all.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We ordered 3 large pizzas for a meeting only to be very dissapointed apart from the base being totally burnt the pizza it self was dry and tasteless and to think pizzas at the price you charge should taste out of this world.