Reviews (2 390)
2 390 results
1 362
1 362
All reviews sloppy joes across the street palms building resort fee paddle boards within walking distance per day live music stove top hot tub drug store upon check watch the sunset flat screen tv long walk third floor gulf of mexico
29 - 34 of 2 390 reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

The moment I walked through the front door. I was greeted by friendly smiling front desk that treats you like family.
The Cafe is excellent place to start your morning off with Breakfest the wait staff was friendly and greeted with
a warm smile. The service for lunch and dinner was great.
The Sloppy Joes was excellent place also the Food & Service was great also.

Trip type: Travelled solo
GMBBR, Front Office Manager at Bilmar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Lee,
Thank you for choosing the Bilmar and for sharing your wonderful experience. We love nothing more than hearing our guests had a great experience at our hotel. Thanks so much for sharing your kind words about our resort with fellow travelers around the world. I hope your experience will make you return to Bilmar for many years to come.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Had a great time. Used the bikes and had a great bike ride to the local shopping area. Staff was friendly and helpful. Anytime were needed anything they 2ere very friendly to help. I also recommend Sam as a driver from the airport.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sommer H

Dear Sommer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with fellow travelers. The Bilmar staff prides itself on maintaining great service and clean facility. We aim to exceed all guest expectations while visiting the Bilmar Beach Resort. I hope your experience will make you return to Bilmar for many years to come.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It has two pools and a bar and directly on the beach. Kim Laskey was very accommodating to us. My room was very spacious and had a full kitchen. You can walk to many places from here including bars, restaurants and grocery store.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest, thank you for the generous compliments and for sharing your experience with others.I have shared your kind remarks with Kim Laskey and they are greatly appreciated. She is a very kind person that enjoys providing hospitality to our valued guests for over 20 years. We look forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

The Bilmar is staffed wth very friendly, accommodating management and staff. Clyde , Shawna, and Heather are wonderful people. The rooms are updated and comfortable. Their beach bar cafe is delightfully breezy with a shaded patio and sits directly on the beach. Additionally, Sloppy Joes’s Restaurant is attached to the Bilmar where it offers fantastic views of the Gulf. The view of the Gulf from the Bilmar, especially at sunset, is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend the Bilmar!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear GPM,
Thanks for continuing to choose Bilmar Beach Resort and for sharing such a kind review with us and your fellow travelers. I have shared your kind remarks with Clyde, Shauna, and Heather and they are greatly appreciated. We appreciate your awesome comments on the newly renovated Bilmar Beach resort. I hope you will visit the resort again in the near future.
Michael Flowers-Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel was an absolute dump! I spend a lot of money for an entire week and the place was disgusting. Not only was it dirty, but there were a number of issues with the front desk. DO NOT stay here!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrequentTraveler509
GMBBR, General Manager at Bilmar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Dear Valued Guest, It is extremely disappointing to read you review and learn we did not meet your expectations. We have a dedicated team that is committed to providing a clean property with outstanding hospitality. I believe this effort is verified by the many positive reviews that state we deliver consistently on our goal. I sincerely apologize we did not succeed in this during your visit. I would welcome more input on the particular issues you experienced so the property coaching and training can take place.

Sincerely, Clyde Smith - General Manager