All reviews within walking distance charcoal grill grocery store picnic area rooms are clean tampa area our entire stay beach trip ice machine great pool full size refrigerator two queen beds separate bedroom awesome place fantastic stay enjoyed our stay longer stay
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

This place is just adorable. Very personable. Beautifully maintained garden area. Nice pool and picnic areas, grill provided. Right on the gulf!
We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely recommend to friends and family.☀️

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LMcEwe
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husbands family has been staying at the Suncoast ever summer for 40 years . Right on the beach, great atmosphere. Large deep ended pool, BBQ pit and a covered area with picnic tables to eat and get out of the sun.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank nls216
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The room and the rest of the grounds were very clean and beautiful. This is a beach front hotel. There is plenty of things to do on the beach and around town. This is very close to St. Pete.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Diane T
Reviewed 22 July 2018

These rooms are clean and updated. They allow you to have direct access to one of the best beaches in the world at a GREAT price. Seriously I can't imagine staying in rooms like this directly on the beach for such a great rate. The bungalows are cute little individual cottage style. The rooms are efficiency style too so you can have your own food / drinks available which is a huge cost savings. The Publix is walking distance across the street one block as are great restaurants and "beach shopping". The pool is small / simple but nice and directly between the hotel and the beach. The walk down to the water is not short but that is great because it keeps the property safe from erosions, etc. It goes without saying the beach is great ... it is Treasure Island : )
The people who work here are super helpful and accommodating!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank SharaAbra
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here the last week of June and this Ma and Pa motel is my favorite. My flights were cancelled and my arrivals changed but the ladies were so understanding. I will always stay here when I come to Treasure Island. Everything is clean, the landscaping is beautiful, Beach Front and the kids love the pool.

Date of stay: June 2018