All reviews great place to stay clean pool great pool john's pass stayed nights malika brenda gulf beach vacation florida sidewalk kitchenette grocery
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My husband & I just spent a week here & what a great time! We stayed before and will stay again. Super clean property, friendly staff, very pleasant atmosphere. Military friendly We look forward to our next visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is a great little place if you’re looking for a room right on the gulf… It was clean and the staff was friendly!

The space is a little on the small side, has mini fridge and small sink and cooktop. So would not be recommended for larger families that want to do a lot of cooking…

Pool was nice and clean! each room had chairs outside with a small table,

I would stay there again!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This hotel has a following, where certain guests rebook every year and usually early. I got lucky one year and was able to get a room in season. Generally speaking this is an older crowd, but a friendly one. My wife and I enjoyed our stay and would consider this hotel in the future. I would rate the room nice but not fancy.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

The pool is clean and quiet. The motel is right on the beach and it is quiet. It is walking distance to restaurants, Walgreen's and Publix. It is very rudimentary, but a great price for a beach front property.

Room tip: Book early to get upstairs rooms which are even quieter.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice, the pool was great, well-maintained, clean and warm enough. The location is just a short (and I am lazy) walk to the beach and the staff was nice. The rooms are OK, but not the most updated or maintained. I wouldn’t let it the real you though the outside and functionality is really where your staying in there and little kitchenette makes it worth it if you’re staying with a family or like to not go out each meal.

Date of stay: May 2018