“No need to fear the bite of the dog!”
Review of Sea Dog Brewing

Sea Dog Brewing
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are from New England so we are quite familiar with the Seadog franchise. We come to this part of Florida quite frequently. So when we saw the Sea Dog in Treasure Island we decided to give it a go. We were not disappointed. We were curious as to what their menu would offer. My wife went with the traditional New England lobster mac and cheese. I decided to go more Regional with the shrimp and grits. We were both very satisfied with our meals. Our servers were both engaging and accommodating. Jackson, who was in training, was very entertaining to talk with. His mentor, Jordan, did a wonderful job as well paying attention to our needs. So, if you decide to visit this restaurant, I would recommend asking for either Jackson or Jordan. I also want to mention that Jackson is a veteran of our armed services and a great representation of those who have given of themselves.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

So on vacation and I love craft beer and this place looked good. So gave it a try and was not disappointed!

Beer was good best part was sitting on the deck by the water you can see dolphins swimming by. It was really cool.

And they sell dog collars and stuff for not a lot

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stopped by for drinks and appetizers to watch the a World Cup game. Service was quick, and my husband loved the Blood Orange beer (great flavor!) from their brewery. We had some pickle chips and they were the best I've had to far-good proportion of pickle and batter. It's a plus that it was air conditioned for this pregnant lady!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We were doing breweries hopping. This place was not impressive. Afew good beers but not a uniform selection. Porter and stout, don’t drink. Their Shipyard Export was OK. It was a nice looking place. Their snacks (we had one) was very good. So it’s more of a restaurant than a place that brew beer.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Excellent selection of fresh craft beers, all of which taste like you'd expect from the descriptions given. Try a rack of 4 mini-drinks for $6 and you won't regret it, especially the Blueberry or Orange Mango Tropical varieties. The staff are top notch, Nate behind the bar being a particular star. Great atmosphere, nice appetisers and plenty of games to keep the whole family amused. Highly recommended.