“Beautiful location”
other travellers have booked this property
Welcome!
Living room with a sofa bed Living room + dining area, everything you need for a comfortable stay!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Welcome!
Living room with a sofa bed
Living room + dining area, everything you need for a comfortable stay!
TV set
Fully equipped kitchen, with all the utensils, plates, pots, glasses! No need to bring a thing!
1st bedroom with a Queen bed
As per your convenience, you may choose between 2 Single beds or 1 Queen bed in the 2nd bedroom!
Each unit has 2 bathrooms!
All the essentials are provided
Bathroom
Bar with many drink specials on a daily menu!
Cafe
This is the oceanfront building!
Beautiful environment
Building, surrounded with beautiful tropical plants
Beautiful private beach
Many sea activities await you!
Beautiful private beach
What's better than a private beach? You may enjoy your vacation with having your own space!
There's even a BBQ!
BBQ area
Huge pool
Large pool for our guests, if you feel more like staying at home rather than going to the beach!
Huge pool
Poolside area
Lounge area
Tennis courts
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
PennyC956
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Very clean and the staff was friendly but a little inexperienced. The amenities were very nice, and quite enjoyable. There still was a lot of construction going on for all the repairs still ongoing from Irma. I am giving four stars as there were issues with my check-in although I made my reservations in January, and being told that I could not charge to my room at the pool bar. After speaking with the manager that was quickly rectified. We did not try the cafe as there are lots of places to eat locally. I would definitely stay here if I choose to vacation in the Keys again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing