Fairfield Inn
US$91
ComfortSuites
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$133
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$65
US$63
Red Roof
US$102
US$71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$111
All reviewsbahama breezefront deskroom was cleanpancake makerwater viewclose to the airportpre cruise stayfree breakfastparking lotclearwater beachoverlooking the baywould stay here againnice staycruise portsmall poolshort driveeasy access
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Free shuttle - you need to call for this - we waited for ages before realising that's what was required. The staff were very apologetic and very helpful. Great room - spacious, clean and right next to great restaurant. Breakfast was excellent. Good pool and view from pool area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Titus W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa - Rocky Point Island, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Than you for the outstanding review! We are glad that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed the room and all of the amenities we have to offer. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us should your travels bring you to Tampa again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Nice airport hotel with a few restaurants within walking distance and a small pool overlooking pond. Really good continental breakfast included. Rooms are on the smaller side, but clean and we were only there to sleep before our flight home.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Titus W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa - Rocky Point Island, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Picked this hotel because it was close to the airport. Hotel was nice and clean. Room was typical Holiday Inn quality. No problems. Desk agents were very nice and friendly. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold choices. The only problem was that the computers were not working and I could not print my boarding passes. Free shuttle to the airport was appreciated. I'm not sure it was worth approximately $ 180 for the night! Also the hotel is located on the water which was nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Titus W, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa - Rocky Point Island, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

We are glad that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed the amenities we have to offer. My apologies the computers were down. I can assure you they are up and running. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us should your travels bring you to Tampa again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

After checking in we went out to dinner. When we returned after dinner we saw the desk had tiny bugs all over it. We kept trying to kill them but we couldn't kill them all because there were so many.

We called the front desk and the clerk came up and shined her phone light on them.
They were she said "sugar ants" and they had recently had an exterminator for just this problem. We asked to be moved to another room. We were informed the hotel was full. We then asked if we could at least have some bug spray. She told us house keeping had gone home. But that she would leave a note for the manager who was due in at 10 AM.

At 11:30 the manager had still not arrived, but we could call him and leave our number.

He called us at around 6:15 PM and informed us there was nothing he could do because we had booked thru a 3rd party. This is untrue, we reserved thru Expedia but paid Holiday Inn Express directly on a credit card. I called him back to explain this but was put to voice mail and never heard from him again. I am contacting IHG (the parent company) to seek some resolution

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank courtneymcglynn
Titus W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa - Rocky Point Island, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

I thank you kindly for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. I am very sad to have learned that you had a non-satisfactory experience. It is our number goal to provide an excellent experience to each guest that walks through our doors. Your feedback is very important to me and I will further investigate your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly to further discuss your experience and so you may experience the level of customer service that we at Holiday Inn Express have to offer.
Sincerely, Junelle

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I stay at this hotel brand often. Even on this trip I stayed at a different location and it was great. This one, not so much. I guess they figure people only stay a short time since it's right near the airport so they don't care much. I was not given the type of room I booked. Was told the hotel was sold out. No apology, just an excuse of why I wasn't. So I did not get a good night sleep because I had to share a bed. Then when we went down to enjoy the "heated pool", we found the heater must have been broken because it was flat out freezing. Very disappointing since this was our last day and we really wanted to relax. Then when I attempted a shower in the morning, I found that the lighting was so bad, I couldn't see what the heck I was doing inside the shower. This was not great since the handle on the shower wouldn't stay in position to have a hot shower. I had to choose a kinda warm setting otherwise I was scalded by the handle falling down to make the water very hot. This was not a good time and I will NEVER stay at this location again. Property was dated and was not functional. And why wasn't there a hot tub? Every hotel I stay in has a hot tub! Only saving grace was we could walk to Bahama Breeze.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Titus W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tampa - Rocky Point Island, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.