US$100
Country Inn
US$84
US$65
US$63
Hampton Inn Tampa / Brandon(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Hampton.com
US$122
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$84
US$71
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$90
Priceline
Reviews (1 608)
1 608 results
All reviewsroyal orchidroom was cleanhurricanefloridaport
7 - 12 of 1 608 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place needs new management and a re-modeling job. We stayed at this sad and tired Ramada for a week. The rooms have seen better days and the filthy, falling-apart carpeting needs to be replaced. The worst part: housekeeping doesn't give a damn. Making the beds was good for two days, the rest of the week they were just slapped together. The bathrooms were not cleaned: there was toothpaste residue left on the counter for a week, the old tub was not cleaned and neither was the floor, for an ENTIRE WEEK! I complained three times to the reception, with ZERO result. Breakfast is not included. Will not stay here again.

Room Tip: None of the rooms have balconies, so you need to open the front door to get some ventilation. Avoid the side where the airplanes take off.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sixta R, sales admin at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you were not pleased with our property. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Don t stay at the facility if you want clean rooms and a clean bathroom. Great experience at check in - nice people. The rooms need to be cleaned, you have to wear shoes in the room, old dirty carpet, the bathtub is old and needs replacement.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sixta R, Sales Admin at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had issues in regards to the cleanliness of your guest room. We deep clean our carpets on a rotational basis, I apologize if your carpet was not in clean condition at the time you occupied it. I will be sure to notate the room number assigned to you in our system and have the maintenance staff take a look at it and have the carpet shampooed if needed. Our rooms were renovated back in 2014, so the bathroom appliances are only 4 years old. I will maintenance staff take a look at that as well. I wish you had brought these issues to the attention of our front desk, so we had the opportunity to correct the issue.They could have relocated you to another room that was much cleaner and to your liking, or they could have sent housekeeping to the room to clean what was dirty. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bathroom carpet tack strip was exposed and the lobby didn't seem concerned even though I scratched my foot after a shower. There wasn't any offer of coffee, tea, complementary breakfast ect. Nothing special about this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Hotel close to Tampa airport with free airport shuttle. However some days before arriving we contacted the hotel in order to ask how to arrange for shuttle arriving late between 11-12 pm. Never received an answer. So arriving late we were waiting for shuttle and shuttles to various airport hotels came but not Ramada. Tried to phone hotel, no answer, so took a $ 20 cab to hotel. No one at reception but finally we could check in to find out that airport shuttle is available only till 10,30 pm.
Hotel and rooms are dated, breakfast expensive.so disapointing experience. Not again!

Stayed: May 2018
Sixta R, sales admin at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you never received response from us in regards to the shuttles hours of operation. However we cannot control the shuttle policy. regardless if you received response from us or not, we would not have been able to pick you up from the airport and you would have still had to make plans for other means of transportation. As far as our guest rooms, they are not outdated, for they were all renovated in 2014, so the room furniture is only four years old. Our restaurant offers an all you can eat buffet at $10.95 per person which is very reasonably priced and cheaper than most hotels. all of their a la cart breakfast menu items are priced in range from $5-$11, this is not very expensive? However we have taken all of your comments into consideration, be rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Ramada, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Wyndham might want to take another look at this hotel, It's more like a hostel than a hotel. Registration clerk was blah, didn't even tell me what she was charging to my card as a hold and was very short only speaking to ask for my id and cc, tell me where my room was and where the elevators was. Room was spacious but there was a ton of long curly brown hair in the bathtub that obviously did not belong to me (I am a short blonde), carpet was damp and nasty and to make matters worse there was a party of sorts in the courtyard at 1am that was loud and smoking marijuana. The group woke us up off & on until about 3am. While leaving the hotel & waiting on the elevator we again were slapped with the smell of marijuana and happened to look down on the 3rd floor facing the courtyard to see 3 20 something boys openly smoking marijuana outside their door and 2 other 20 something girls smoking it in the courtyard. There was absolutely no doubt it was marijuana, as the smell was so strong and they were passing it around. I tried to get a picture but was unable too without looking obvious. Despite housekeeping & maintenance walking around nobody seemed to notice or care about the marijuana. Luckily we did not have kids with us who would've been exposed to THE marijuana but I personally don't like it and it is ILLEGAL! When we walked down stairs we couldn't even get to the front desk due to a large group and couldn't find a manager to speak to regarding the situation. I will definitely cross this hotel off my list!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Sixta R, sales admin at Ramada by Wyndham Tampa Airport Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

I want to take the opportunity to apologize for the poor service you received during your stay at our property. Your experience with Ramada was not the quality service that we have promised to provide to our guests and our promise is something that we strive to deliver to every guest, every day. There is no excuse that our staff did not fulfill that promise in your case, so please accept our apologies. We were not aware of the issues you had been experiencing, because it was never addressed to us or brought to our attention, so we did not have the opportunity to correct your problems. There was no notation of any complaints made under your reservation. We usually do not have problems of these sorts at our hotel, it just so happened that the weekend of your stay with us, we had a large group of "ravers" staying at our property to attend a concert. The concert was canceled due to the weather conditions, and the ravers took the party back to their rooms. We were aware of the noise issue, and police was called and sent out to address the noise, there even was security on property. With such a large group as such, it was difficult for us to tame and control them all. We did the best we could. Again, i send my apologies.