Review Highlights
Not bad for the price!

My daughter and I were in town for a dance convention and were eating lunch and saw the Tampa Bay... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AdrienneT0123
DeBary, Florida
Harbor Tour

Wonderful experience. The Captain and Crew were great. Showed us all around the Harbor. Especially... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Journey16357364127
Toledo, Ohio

All reviews sunset cruise captain darryl saw dolphins deck hand great trip interesting facts highly recommend this tour these guys convention center hillsborough river crew homes ride commentary passengers cruised highlights
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very enjoyable family friendly tour. Capt was aware of importance of Macdill and its mission, whose homes were beyond belief and made it fun by interacting with guests. Priced right for an hour of entertainment in Tampa. Id do it again for the sunset tour as I cant imagine why you would do that tour in the heat of the day. Overall a very good experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

As a birthday outing for my cousin who was visiting from Chicago we decided to try the Tampa Bay Fun Boat. What an excellent choice! The sunset was beautiful, we learned a great deal about Tampa and the Captain and Co-Captain were great hosts on this tour! I will be taking all of my family and friends each time they come to visit.

1  Thank houseoflove2016
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Captain Daryl is GREAT! Fun and knowledgeable. Good music selection. Make sure you bring your own beverages and leave a TIP!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Dolphin-free, but a lovely time on the water. Great commentary on the history and neighborhood of Tampa Bay. Solid value. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Captain Darryl was absolutely amazing!! And first mate Phil was great, too :) We went on the 4pm cruise, which was a perfect way to end our day. We didn't get to see any dolphins, but there were a ton of sailboats on the water and we saw a cruise ship leaving port. I definitely plan on doing this again, and will make sure that Cap't Darryl is there!!