Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
US$87
Trip.com
US$80
ClarionUS$88
PricelineUS$87
ZenHotels.comUS$97
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Night Manager Herman G.

You greeted us with such a welcoming and helpful attitude. We were hungry and it was late. You gave us a coupon and a great recommendation 5 Star Pizza – It was 5 stars - and gave us a great room over looking the pool – 5 Stars go to you for your service to us.

Room tip: Pool is not opened until 9 AM so it is quiet in the morning and it was nice to have a quiet breakfast time.
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

I called at noon to make a reservation for midnight. Plane getting in late. She said I didn’t need to reserve a room, just come in. No one was there anyway. We got to the motel about midnight. Homeless man in driveway. Car pulls up with man and women, very obviously a Hooker. Many adult nightclubs in neighborhood. Motel does not look anything like it’s pictures at midnight. We found another motel that cost twice as much, but much more desirable. I hate to give a business a bad report, but I know what I saw and it did not fit my lifestyle

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2020

I came from Dallas,TX for a short stay. the staff was amazing especially, JP. very nice and made sure I had everything i needed even through the covid. my go to hotel. if you want a hood ghetto hotel this one is not for you. very reasonable prices as well. thank you clarion inn for making me feel at home. JP thanks friend

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend reserved this hotel since he is a CHOICE member and we were planning a weekend trip to Tampa. He checked in, upon obtaining room key realized it wasn't an inside hotel. The rooms numbers were not visible from the outside. We looked for our room 103, shortly realized that our room was located by the other guest hanging around our door. There was an Amazon box with JOSHUA written in it and other garbage by the door. The minute we come in the room it has a moldy smell, the bathroom is a handicap bathroom the entire bathroom is tile and slippery. You could here the people outside as they were in the room. We decided to check out. At the front desk we were told that the hold would be taken off ( His card charged entire amount)
but the manager ( which was not there) would decide if the charge for tonight ( We did not stay) be refunded or not. We were left to book somewhere else and spend MONEY we weren't prepared to use to accommodate our nights in Tampa.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2020

As we are all adjusting to an ever-changing world with the coronavirus, I found JP to be incredibly helpful and accommodating. The location is easily accessible from hwy 75 and outside of the current state of the world, close to great restaurants and shopping.

Date of stay: March 2020