“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
C D
“Great Location”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The location was great. Centrally located to restaurants, attractions and transportation. The place was clean and accommodated my family. If I would recommend anything I would say having a deadbolt or door chain would feel a little secure although the area felt super safe just traveling with me and my two daughters it would have felt a little safer to have. I would definitely book again and I have already referred a friend to the property.

Echapper7
Barnsley
“Ideal location,spotless flat, great communication lovely walks and convenient for ports.”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was a perfect overnight stay and convenient for nearby cruise port. Spotless, with comfortable beds and great communication with the owner. Able to use the free Downtowner taxi service to the port with luggage. Ideal if visiting aquarium, convention centre or cruise port.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Mar 2018
I am glad that you left the space. Please come back again and visit us.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pristine Location and Clean Condo”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

A friend and I stayed one night to see a hockey game at the arena. Perfect location that allowed us to walk to the arena and some local restaurants and bars. Beautiful condo that had all the fixings. Very clean and comfortable.

Management Response
14 Feb 2018
I'm glad you had a pleasant time please come back again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing