“Initially not as expected then pleasantly...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Odyssey74...
“Initially not as expected then pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in March 2016

Thirty minutes from Tampa I received a text stating the house I rented is not ready, there was a HVAC issue. I was asked to stay somewhere else for a night then go to the original destination. I advised the co-host, do not recall her name, that I had been on the road for two days with 5 grandkids and really didn't want to unpack to pack up the next day. But, per Trip Advisor I had to review the property before requesting a refund due to not as advertised. The temporary location was unacceptable based on neighborhood alone. I grew up in Tampa and was not comfortable with my knowledge of the area. Rasheen then called and listened to my concerns patiently and allowed me to somewhat vent then asked for my patience and view another property. The new location was exactly what I was looking for ... the house was clean and very nice private pool. the acoustics were a little hard to deal with as the is a lot of tile and noting on walls to mute the sounds. But overall I ended up with just what I wanted. There was no yard for the kids to play in but what time they were able to be outside they only wanted the pool so didn't turn out to be an issue. Thank you Rasheen .. I would book this house again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
kiernanbi...
Dubuque, Iowa
“Fair at best!”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

Owner did respond to any requests promptly. Home was very under furnished and it was not well cleaned. Got the feeling that it was just about making money and no effort was made to made the renters stay enjoyable.

kingdashe...
New York City, New York
“Great Great”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

House was wonderful ; For our family of 9 . The host was great , & we even got to stay an extra day because our flight was delayed do to a storm !!! We will be booking again

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing