Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$85
View deal
Expedia.comUS$85
QualityUS$87
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
eDreamsUS$85
Trip.comUS$94
All reviews loft room nice pond loft style recommend this hotel in town for business clean rooms enjoyed my stay lofts property properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2021

My boyfriend and I were looking forward to our first trip out of town after getting our COVID vaccines. The room seemed to be very cool on the internet (suite with loft bedroom and bath) but we were so disappointed after our arrival. The hotel is very run down looking and out room was so dirty that we went out to Publix to buy disinfectant wipes. The room was also noisy as we could hear TVs, crying babies, arguments etc in the rooms next door.

The disappointment continued when we went to the lobby breakfast area for our included breakfast. There were no eggs, toast, bacon or sausage - just two kinds of cold cereal, packaged muffins and limited beverages. There were two waffle machines which were nice, but no butter or fruit toppings, just pancake syrup. We ended up going to Cracker Barrel the next morning for breakfast instead.

We didn’t use the pool as it did not look good either.

We should have stayed at the residence inn next door instead.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2021

We had the misfortune of renting at the Quailty Inn & Suits in Tampa this past weekend.Right from the check in my experience had been the worst.The room was one of the dirtiest rooms I have ever seen in a hotel.The room had a damp and mold like smell.The doors that led to the hotel hallway were kept open at all times with garbage cans.The staircase leading to the bed area had hair,dead roaches and was simply filthy.You can notice the dust in the rooms its pretty obvious that they have not clean those rooms in a while. The condition of the room was so nasty we decided to sleep in our car. There is a big sanitation issue in this resort.Have known the state of this hotel.I would have NEVER chosen to stay there.This property and services are not even worthy to be checked in for free unfortunately I'm unable to post pictures.....

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

Nice lofts
Clean rooms
Great staff
I stay at this Pacific location any time I'm in town for business.
I'm always provided clean towels, toiletries and sheets each day
This hotel is definitely worth the stay

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel is cute and quaint and has a beautiful courtyard in the interior and a very friendly staff. But that is where the goodness ends. The lobby and hallways of the hotel smell old, like a nursing home. Despite the presence of some sort of deodorizer, I could also smell pot in the hallways. The room was acceptable, but the bed squeaked, and the lamps were corroding and dirty. The bathroom was completely unacceptable, mold in the corners of the ceiling, a shower door that was nearly falling off, an electrical
outlet that didn’t work, a terrible smell coming out of the sink drain and a toilet that ran on and on. Breakfast was a little scary, English muffins were stale, eggs were just lukewarm. Too bad, this place has such potential and very friendly staff.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Seaside675093
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Stayed here for two nights. Check in was a breeze, parking and location fine. Next to a beautiful lake filled with water birds, and plenty of wildlife. The moss covered oaks were beautiful! The rooms were clean and staff very friendly and efficient! Walls were thin..overall this hotel works for me and will return next time I’m in Tampa.

Date of stay: February 2020