“Nice friendly place.”

Kings Point Diner
Ranked #18 of 90 Restaurants in Tamarac
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We tried them for dinner. Not for us. My wife sent her chicken back. I had stuffed cabbage and it was just OK. Didn't care for the dessert or coffee. Service was good and easy parking.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

This "Restaurant" is a true find. All food is fresh, high quality, cooked to perfection and served hot. We eat here often and cannot say enough good things about it. Service is also excellent. There is not one entrée we wouldn't recommend. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week..

Reviewed 4 July 2017

What you would expect from a local diner. Good food, simple understated looks. Bread is made fresh everyday and is delicious.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Don't judge a book by its cover! The food is fantastic, very generous portions, with the friendliest service. Our favorite was the chicken parmigiana dinner. Great selection for breakfast, lunch or dinner. You won't leave hungry!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Located in a strip mall, the place can do with a redo, but the food just happened to be very good. I order ham steak and eggs and believe me when I tell you that I got a big ham steak. We went late morning so it was not busy but I would go back again.