“best cafe in surfside !! Period”
Review of Cafe Vert

Cafe Vert
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Surfside
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Cafe Vert is a winner in all categories!!

the menu is varied and each item is a hit, price wise you cant do better,and the service is always accompanied by a smile.. the food is fresh and customized to your taste. coffee and beverages are consistently good. the outside tables are perfect for relaxing and people watching.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for 3 years now, I love this place. The food is amazing and gluten free and dairy free, but I don’t only come here for food I also come to speak to the owners who I thank god for. They saved my life, when I was diagnosed with celiac I had no clue how hard my life was about to get. They saved my life by helping me understand my condition and by letting me know that I’m also allergic to diary and eggs.

Just by spending 15 minutes around them before work my life became a little easier.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Food is tasty. The people are nice and friendly. Location is great. Prices are reasonable.

Good breakfast place.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We went for a late breakfast. The food was delicious and the portions were generous.
Less expensive than other breakfast places but just as good.
We enjoyed sitting outside.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Best place for breakfast, fresh and delicious. Great service slow during peak time, You can call in, and they deliver after 10 am

Been to Cafe Vert? Share your experiences!