All reviews front desk staff was very nice one night stay beds were comfortable pillows brandon
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Never again.
1. I checked in a day late and was told they gave my room away. Um excuse me? I paid for an entire week. I’m not asking to be refunded the day before that I didn’t come, but I expect a room for the other 6 nights since I already paid for 7. They seemed confused, but manager fixed it quickly.
1. The bedding was disgusting and had blood on them. I ripped off the linens and there was some gross substance and plenty of other stains. Went to front desk. Same manager. Very nice, apologetic, and moved my room.
2. The tv guide says 68 channels. It’s only 24. I counted.
3. Toilet would not flush in morning. Called front desk. They came quickly and plunged. Later the toilet would not flush yet again. Keep in mind I had only peed. Small amount of toilet tissue. No #2 stuff or sanitary napkins.
4. Picked up phone to call front desk again and there was a roach on the phone!
At that point I’m done.
Additionally, the rooms do not have a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, or coffee maker.
The only upside was the manager. She was pleasant and actually appeared embarrassed. She did try to accommodate us to the best of her ability, but it’s not her fault the place is a cesspool. And she did not hesitate to issue a refund.
I wanted to save some money but left needing to scrub my skin off with a Brillo Pad. So I stopped being cheap and just rented a nice beach house for the remainder of my trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Jen G
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Jen, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with our reservation policy and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My husband and I had stayed here on a regular basis for 3 weeks (Tuesday-Friday) while in the process of finding a house to transfer with his job down there as well as him starting his new job. It was conveniently located and accepts pets, which is great as I have 2 small, elderly chihuahuas. We declined room service as our pets were in the room during the day while we were house hunting and working. So it was ok that we got our own bath cloths and towels from housekeeping and nothing more was expected. But even upon first checking in, the floor was so dirty that I had to wash my feet before going to bed. The shower curtain did not cover the length of the rod, so the floor got wet, and the shower rod itself was barely hanging so we had to be careful not to pull it the rest of the way down. We tolerated all of this because the location was close to work and house hunting and they allowed pets. We barely used the room except at night and there was no one else in the room but us, so it was always quiet. We never even got in the pool.

Upon checking out for the third time staying there on May 25, 2018, my husband was in the process of getting us a room for the following week as per our routine. Everything went well until the desk clerk pulled him up on her computer. Without warning or reason she told him that he could no longer book a room there and that he would probably be more comfortable finding another place to stay. WHAT?????? When he inquired why, the clerk just said it was due to a previous complaint and repeated that he would probably be more comfortable finding another place to stay as they could no longer accommodate us. As a side note, as this was being said to my husband, another customer checking out at the same time got the same treatment, again with no reason and no explanation. My husband came to the car and told me what had happened. I went back in the lobby with him to try to clarify what this was about. We spotted the general manager and tried to ask her to at least tell us the reasoning behind this treatment. She refused to speak to us and advised us to call a number to speak to someone about it. She was rude and made it clear that she could not be bothered speaking to us.

My husband called the number and left a couple of messages. Finally someone did call us back and was nice but not helpful at all. She said each Motel 6 is a franchise and it is within their rights to refuse service to anyone at their discretion. We told her that we understood that, but would simply like to know why it happened in the first place. She said she'd try to find out and let us know. No one ever called us back and we are still in the dark what this was even about.

Horrible rooms, horrible clerks, horrible general managers. Good riddance to them and we will be staying in far better motels than theirs from now on. They certainly won't "be leaving their light on" for us!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Peggy L
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Peggy, Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience, we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

After having to stay in this hotel for almost 2 weeks, it was fairly a nice place while waiting for the closing on our home. It was convenient to eating facilities with a Dollar General, CVS in walking distance and nearby grocery stores.

Room Tip: Quiet and convenient. There is no continental breakfast. Only coffee, tea, and water during certain hours of the morning.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

We're so glad you had a pleasant stay with us. Yes we have the convenience of stores located north and south of the property for our guests needs. Restaurants located in the next plaza offer pizza, sushi, burgers, Chinese food and supermarket.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is the worst motel I have ever spent time in. Dirty rooms, poor maid service, and lack of towels. I didn't even get the room I reserved and had confirmed. I cannot recommend this motel to anyone. Good location, but absolutely over priced when you see what you pay for.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Apparently, Motel 6 doesn't appreciate their customers need for coffee! The on-site manager, however, did. Ms. Pam Cane, took the time and effort to provide me with the caffeine necessary for me to function for the day. She also helped by giving me the necessary information so I could reserve my stay the extra day; the location lacked the ability to use android pay and I don't carry physical credit cards on me.

The assistance of Ms. Pam Cane made the stay notable, it's a rarity to find staff who will take the effort to ensure a customer finds delight in their venture.

Room Tip: The establishment is clean, and the staff is courteous. Don't allow the structures curb-view to persuade to avoid the location.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Therese W, General Manager at Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank your for our recent review of our property. We appreciate your kind words about our staff assisting you during your stay. We look forward to your next visit.