“Birthday Celebration”

The Spa At Hammock Falls
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This Day Spa is Beautiful. We experienced 4 different treatments by friendly professional person's. A facial, massage, salt scrub, and pedicure. And in between we had a special relaxing seating area with fine wine, water or other and special treats that we're served. It was so special and relaxing. I was impressed how the Spa is set up. It was nice to experience the different treatments and I will return and hope to share this with one of my friends. Thanks to ALl at THE DAY SPA.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My sister and i stopped here on the way to visit family. We both received the massage and facial package. We were greeted in the most friendly manner. Thwy sat us at the table to provide our info, brought us tea and cookies (offered wine and beer also) and gave us robes. I had Ruth for my massage and i loved it. She was friendly and gave a great massage. My facial was great as well. My only negative was they did not provide spa sandals or shoes so I had to wear my socks. Great atmosphere, great employees.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I found this spa searching on the internet and was very impressed. I've been to several spas in major cities and this a a really good spa. I had two of my favourite services a salt glow and facial. Each was performed by a different attendant and both were superb. I found the atmosphere very relaxing and was even offered a glass of wine between services. Would highly recommend this spa.

1  Thank Glenn C
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Was visiting Sebring, FL from out of town and needed a day to myself...decided to look in the area for a day spa..did my research on other social media websites (Yelp,Facebook) and decided to make an appointment at The Spa At Hammock Falls.

When I arrived I was greeted with a friendly smile and on-time service. First thing I noticed was how clean and the wonderful smell of aroma's which immediately put me into a state-of-mind of relaxation. I also noticed that this was a free standing day spa (not in a strip mall or connected to other buildings) which is AWESOME since you won't hear any unnecessary noise from the outside world.

I had made an appointment for a 90 min deep tissue massage with Thor (the owner) and a signature d'vine facial from Rebecca. Both were amazing experience's. In between the two services I was offered cheese and wine (nice selection of wine) which was a nice amenity. He had the right touch which was not too strong and not too lite. All in all I am VERY IMPRESSED with the services and the customer service I received that day. If I am back in the area I will definitely go back!!

4  Thank JOHNATHON S