“Wonderful Place To Eat!”
Review of Sun on the Beach

Sun on the Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was my first time here, so I relied on reviews like this to make choices and this was spot on. The place is wonderful with great friendly service with indoor and outdoor dining areas. The food was delicious and at the right price. I have only tried breakfast, so I'll have to come back for lunch! I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We visited on Friday, 6/22/18 for lunch. Two members of our party did order breakfast foods. The Low Country omelette was delicious. Plenty of crab, shrimp and hollandaise sauce with a spicy kick. My daughter ordered the short stack of chocolate chip pancakes and it was anything but a small portion. Come hungry! I ordered the Cuban sandwich. The meat and cheese were tasty but I wasn't a fan of the bread they used. Overall it was fine though. The inside of the restaurant could use a little freshening up. We sat out on the back patio and had a great view of the ocean. There is parking both out front and along the back of the restaurant. Our server, Patti, was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Went went to “SOB” one the first day of my visit and the last day...breakfast on the way to the airport. Breakfast and lunch selections are extensive and quite good. This will be a “must” on future visits.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stopped by SOTB for lunch with a friend and sat outside. The food was good as always, salad for her and chicken sandwich for me, but it was being on the beachside that was the best part. Of note, there is a parking lot between SOTB's outside seating and the beach, but you will still experience the ocean breeze, salt water in the air and view of the ocean over the dunes. Service, by the way, was wonderful (as always!).

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We came here based off of reviews. We live locally and like to try places we’ve never been before. I ordered the Key West Benedict and my husband ordered a veggie omelet. He said the omelet was good, but not much flavor. The egg Benedict was good and it had key lime hollandaise sauce, which was excellent. The conch was way overcooked over the majority of it and was very rubbery. Only the very middle was good which was all of two bites. The fresh squeezed OJ was amazing, some of the best I’ve had. Location is great and we chose to sit outside and listen to the waves.