All reviews perkins restaurant breakfast bar room was clean free breakfast staff was friendly and helpful great place to stay hot tub fresh fruit night stay front desk staff convenient location nice pool short drive siesta key fruitville pillows microwave
Reviewed 27 June 2018

the place is convenient and near I75. stayed two nights and wi-fi was good. Good breakfast and overall no complaints. would go back if in the area. It is typical La quaita. the bed was new and firm. a real plus for me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are glad you slept well!!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a slightly updated hotel, with a nice pool and Jacuzzi. The breakfast in the morning is nice and a variety. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Great area near shopping and interstate and about 20 minutes to the beach. Perfect for the family.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay, we appreciate it and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We love to stay at La Quinta because we always have a clean, comfortable room and they are so pet friendly. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable and we have never had a problem at any of our countless stays.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your nice review, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location 20-30mins from everything. The room was great and big. However Ana who works in the morning/afternoon isn’t the friendeat person. We wanted to know about some stuff to do and her recommendation but she was to worried flirting with a guest who was staying there. Now the older lady who works overnight is amazing and helped us out. So the next day we had it figured out. There is a Perkins in the same parking lot. The free breakfast isn’t great but you can’t expect it to be. Overall great place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jennifer B, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota - I75, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience, I do apologize about the issues with the front desk staff I will be sure to address them right away. I am glad Kate was able to help you.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I would highly recommend this La Quinta Inn to anyone. Overall it is very clean and well maintained. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are clean and smoke free. They have a lovely breakfast with a wide variety of choices.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon!