“Very Nice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Great pool,Spa & Gym. Wifi in homes  & pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Christine...
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

The house was very nice, clean, and well equipped. The community was full of nice people. The two pools were great and within walking distance. The kids enjoyed our stay a great deal. The only negative is it is close to I75 and we could hear the traffic. We live somewhere very quiet but for some it would be no big deal I'm sure. Yvonne was wonderful and if we had questions was quick with a response. She wanted to make sure we loved the house and that our needs were met. We will check into this house again for our future trips. Thank you Yvonne! For Everything!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Urbana, IL USA
Reviewed 2 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 20 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Management Response
22 Aug 2015
So glad you and your family and guests enjoyed your time in my home.
Your welcome back any time.
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Management Response
15 Jun 2015
Thank you Randell, you were ideal tenants and glad you enjoyed the bike's to go back and forth.
Yes the traffic at that time was heavy, so I'm sure it made the normal 15 mins longer. Yes they have opened a new 400 space car park and restaurant, so it does draw more people to our #1 'Dr. Beach recommends' in the US.
Venice beach has a big draw also which is 30 mins away and quieter ...for the moment.
Hope we see you again.:)
Everett P
Saco, Maine
“Very nice place with friendly people and much to do.”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I am recently retired and enjoyed the winter months in Sarasota Florida at Camelot Lakes. I rented a beautiful place on Camelford Terrace which quickly became my second home. My rental left me wanting for nothing and the owner was sure I had everything I needed. I would highly recommend this place to anyone and I already miss being there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Safe and secure area with friendly people.
Liked least: I had to go back home to tend to business.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing