“A DREAM COME TRUE”
Bow of the Boat
Living Room
Eating Area
Fully-Equipped Kitchen
Spiral staircase leading to master suite
1st floor full bath
1st floor bedroom
2nd floor master suite
2nd floor
2nd floor desk space
2nd floor en-suite bath
Hammock on screened deck off of the 2nd floor master suite
Lighted pathway surrounding the home
Main Entrance
Outdoor seating
Optional outdoor stairway leading to 2nd floor master suite
Seating area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kkqhill
Dallas, Texas
“A DREAM COME TRUE”
Reviewed 8 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We stayed @ The Rowe Boat for 7 glorious days. The pictures are EXACTLY as shown on their internet sites. The location is fabulous & neighborhood is historic - which I love. The incredible & beautiful foliage around The Rowe Boat is like living in NEVERLAND! I didn’t want to leave. It’s very serene & peaceful. Privacy was respected & we were not disturbed at all. When I had a couple of questions, I emailed & Valerie was very quick to respond & always very pleasant & professional.

The welcome set layout was great & EVERYTHING needed for your stay was provided - from kitchen to bath to laundry needs, entertainment & even boogie boards for the beach. The towels were thick & fluffy, linens were nice & soft and the bed & pillows were comfortable (and I’m pretty particular about that). The furniture & decor were top notch & impressive. Everything, even down to the utensils, were quality. It was super nice bec I believe the smallest details make the biggest difference. Both balconies are screened in, so no bugs & you can enjoy listening to the rain while swinging in the hammock!

Biggest pleasure: the HAMMOCK stole my heart!!!

The “only” suggestion I have is the toilet paper could be upgraded; or, you could buy your own.

It was myself & my 28 y/o twin daughters and their best friend (my other daughter). This was a birthday vacation for my girls turning 28. EVERYONE agreed it was heavenly & NONE of us wanted to leave.

The beaches: we rented a car, so drove to all the beaches we wanted to visit - Siesta Key, Clearwater & St. Pete. Beach access is very close, so no worries there.

Sarasota is a great place to stay & The Rowe Boat is a dream! HIGHLY recommend.

Management Response
23 Sep 2018
Karin - thank you for your fantastic review! I am so happy that you chose to spend your daughters' birthday with us and that everyone enjoyed their their time in Sarasota. I appreciate the feedback on the toilet paper and will be sure to upgrade on our next purchase. Hope to see you back at The Rowe Boat again :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing